diamond racing wheels help

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are they going on 510? Z car? I'm assuming 510 if your not sure search around for what sizes fit and what look you want. Do you want wide? DRW only makes 8 and 10 inch wide no 9 inch sadly. Dont forget tire options as well what can you afford do they make a size that will fit your setup? Is it a daily driver? Are you going to autocross it? Are you running coilovers? Stock suspension?

Lots of considerations have to be made when choosing wheels especially with custom wheels so you get it right the first time.

• Like 1

What are they going on 510? Z car? I'm assuming 510 if your not sure search around for what sizes fit and what look you want. Do you want wide? DRW only makes 8 and 10 inch wide no 9 inch sadly. Dont forget tire options as well what can you afford do they make a size that will fit your setup? Is it a daily driver? Are you going to autocross it? Are you running coilovers? Stock suspension?

Lots of considerations have to be made when choosing wheels especially with custom wheels so you get it right the first time.

very good reply, sorry never thought to be detailed

I have datsun 510 71 2 door, running coilovers. Im hopping for something of 7inch wide, don't want flares on car. My car currently running enkies, car is not daily driver. Here is someone's dime with similar wheels.

datsun-510-steelies.jpg

what brakes do you have we cant help you if you dont tell us your entire front and rear suspension set up :rolleyes:

another good question ;)

I have stock datsun 510 brakes, and for suspension i have coilovers, sway bars, and camber plates. But im planing to upgrade soon brakes (280zx brakes) or whatever comes my way.

The owner of that 510 is running 280zx struts I believe, not 100% sure what suspension set up he has. He's a local cat from Hayward really cool guy and is always at our local meet ups. I'll ask him what he's running at the sacramento swap meet. Here's his car painted.

DSC06425.jpg

DSC06427.jpg

DSC06428.jpg

DSC06429.jpg

• Like 1

The owner of that 510 is running 280zx struts I believe, not 100% sure what suspension set up he has. He's a local cat from Hayward really cool guy and is always at our local meet ups. I'll ask him what he's running at the sacramento swap meet. Here's his car painted.

DSC06425.jpg

DSC06427.jpg

DSC06428.jpg

DSC06429.jpg

wow GUS-GUS that exact color i wanted for rims, now im drooling over it LOL

Thank you very much guys for helping me out, i can't wait till i figure out specs and where to get them :D

wow GUS-GUS that exact color i wanted for rims, now im drooling over it LOL

Thank you very much guys for helping me out, i can't wait till i figure out specs and where to get them :D

That's the new Ford Mustang blue, ugly on them beautiful on 510's. :P He actually just sold the DRW set for like around 300 bucks but I'll ask were they can be purchase.

That's the new Ford Mustang blue, ugly on them beautiful on 510's. :P He actually just sold the DRW set for like around 300 bucks but I'll ask were they can be purchase.

oh men... im too late on that one. But thank you for your help, now its sleepless nights till i find details :D

And his 510 is very beautiful, my is so shitty comparing to his. My gf is the one that keeps me motivated in my datsun :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...