68' 4 door

I have a 68 4-door, but it has no title. I am at a crossroads with it. I am willing to let it go if the right person would be so inclined as to make what I would deem a reasonable offer.

I don't have a set price in mind, and this is more of a feeler than anything. But I DO know the rules of the for sale ads, so, for the sake of the Law, I'll say 1,000,000,000,000,000 or best reasonable offer :)

Now, the evidence!

Photo2001.jpg

Photo2002.jpg

Photo2003.jpg

Photo2004.jpg

Photo2005.jpg

Photo2006.jpg

Photo2007.jpg

The patina on this thing is outstanding. It is fairly straight, but does have some cancer; mostly in the rear quarters. The driver's fender is pushed in where it meets the door, but I think it could be worked out fairly easily. The hood is pretty bad, which sucks, but what can you do.. There is 1 hole in the floorboards, and the lower radiator support cross beam will need to be cut out and replaced; it looks like it was towed by it at some point(the unibody isn't affected by this). Windshield is also cracked.

I will take some more pics of the interior. The dash has a crack or two, but the door cards all look to be intact. All the seats are there, as well as everything else save for a window crank or so. I really like this car and won't necessarily be at a loss if it doesn't go to another home.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

facepalm.jpg

Buyers

1/ Replies WILL be limited to questions about the item for sale and 'reasonable offers'. All others will be removed at the moderators discretion.

2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. These will be removed and the member warned once or temp banned, totally at the moderators discretion. No excuses, no exceptions.

• Like 3

Since the gravel shows through the gearshift hole, is it safe to assume that the car comes without an engine or transmission?

The car did not come with an engine or transmission. I do have engines/transmissions sitting around, so I could throw a set in, IF a deal is struck.

• Like 2

Thanks for the back-handed compliments. Please be so kind as to stay out of my for sale ad.

it's a sincere compliment to your car and why do i get a negative feedback reputation for the compliment?. Sorry to disturb your thread..

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.