part # help

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22120-U2001 ASSY-SWITCH,WATER TEMPERATURE From Mar 1973, Chassis PL620TU-253975 and up.

Yes it is only $74.48 at your friendly Nissan Dealer. But costs less at unfriendly ones.

ok how much at an "unfriendly" dealer? and where??? as it sits i already have to replace a bunch of stuff and cant afford to drop $74 on a damn switch.

Take a trip to pull-a-part. You should be able to pick up that switch and a radiator. Might take more than one trip for the radiator, if they don't have any 620's at the moment. You may be able to get that switch from other Nissans though.

2eDeYe;50368'']Take a trip to pull-a-part. You should be able to pick up that switch and a radiator. Might take more than one trip for the radiator, if they don't have any 620's at the moment. You may be able to get that switch from other Nissans though.

exactly but at the yard put it in your pocket. One off a Early Z car may be the same. You could always go w/ an aftermarket temp. gauge that has the probe going into the radiator.

of course. what else is new. so i might be able to get one off a different car? and its for the dual points??? so if i swapped to electronics i wouldn't even need it right??? might be cheaper to swap to EI and say F it. pull-a-part here i come!