crackerjack's 620

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a new camera on the way, so I can do proper vids and pics. The motor is about as cold as can be, and still starts right away! Idle is great right from the start. Not sure why it starts so easy when cold now. The electric ignition seems to be working great! Next will be stock tach install, LED cluster lighting, front suspension overhaul, and SU's :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you have the choke cables for these SUs? These look like they were for a 510, would need a personal view of these to figure out how to set them up for a cable throddle, mine were 510 SUs also, I modified them for cable throddle, and have had very few issues over the 15 years I have been running them, but I did start with new nissan "clearance sale" carbs. Are you going to be around tomarrow? PM me

yum2.jpg

So where would a guy pick that stuff up, and for how many bucks? Also, Wayno has informed me I should look into getting the choke cables. So, I'm officially on the market for some SU chokes.

I thought you had all that 'stuff'..?..not including the cable trunnion, which.... is an easy find

I should have looked at your pic closer. I'm going to the JY Monday to look at cable trunions. Wayno came over so I could see his setup in person (thanks wayno). That really shed some light on the subject, I think I've got a handle on it. Still need a dual choke cable though.