New Fan Blade or go electric?

Lugnutz

Hey there! My water pump failed. Fan blade ruined my radiator and my fan blade is ruined. But hey, I got it home in one piece - errr . . . . not exactly . . . my fan blades are laying on the interstate.

So I have not yet exhausted my options for a parts yard fan blade. . . . but I have not found one yet.

Should I go electric? Anyone done that and have advice for me?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<br />Dude.  They just got a 86 720 at the pull a part in augusta.  Im going in the morining to see if the booster is any good.  Need one for my truck.  Ill check to see if the blades there and good.  You want me to get it for you if its there?<br /><br />Jeff<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Jeff,

Yes, yes yes!!! Many thanks! Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I will cover all the costs plus extra for your trouble.

Jay

I just saw your reply. The fan blade was all aces. It was a 85, not 86 as well. I dont think ill have time to go soon though. Got a lot of stuff going on. You should ride down this way.

Jeff

Thanks for the effort. I have a lead on another one maybe. I will make something work. As far as extra time, yeah, I'm short on that too. I got a 65 Chevy 1/2 ton I'm restoring, so it gets all my extra time. I figure my 720 is jealous and that's why she's giving me trouble lately. I might have to hit the PAP in other cities with a road trip if a blade doesn't turn up soon. LOL!! Thanks for the help. :thumbup:

Check out the website:

www.lugnutz65chevystepside.weebly.com

***UPDATE***

Got my new fan blade!

Buddy of mine found the correct fan blade in the Pull a Part in Charlotte.

Thanks to all who tried to help.

FYI: He says that fan blade is on

80-83 200SX

83-89 Pickups

and 87-89 Pathfinders with a 4 cylinder