"Datsunami" 510 SR23DET S14 Build.... SR-TITTY-THREE!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit buying wheels and get that thing tuned!!!

Gotta strike while the iron is hot. Lol

Yea, I know I have a problem. But this is the last set till I get the Dato on road ;)

Thanks for the intervention my brotha. And speaking of datos, how's your coming along? I see that you keep chipping away at it.

Slowed down a lot but still moving. Hopefully now that the little man is getting bigger I'll be able to work in some wrenching time. Longer days should help also. Really want to fire it up this summer. Should be doable...

Yea, kids take allot of your time. Hope it's fine this summer too. I'm pulling for ya man. Fingers crossed

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, So These are packed and on their way to me.... scored big time! 13x7.5 -0 SSR Superstar 07. Almost unobtainable. Yea, I know, I got a problem. But these are the last ones for a long time. Or at least till I get the Dato and Cressida running good.

Got them in the Philippines. Guy was a cool cat too. As you can tell. Lol

I'd be hard pressed to believe there's more than a couple full sets of them in the States.

11072766_10152720109536129_1973830175_n_

11040193_10152729727496129_473900428_n_z

10331801_10152729764021129_1299574327_n_

• Like 2

If you don't mind me asking, how stuffed should my pockets be to pick up a set of migus if I were to find a set. Such a simple yet unique look

I picked these up for cheap. But if your in the States and getting them from abroad, get ready to pay for shipping. Just like most things over there, they are a good price but shipping ruins it. As far as availability of the Migu, they are pretty rare. But keep your eyes open on all the Japanese Wheel pages, they may pop up.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...