Rear Axle swaps + noobness

SammyBrasco

Hey all,

Im new to the forum and have been looking for a Datsun community thats good for sometime and i think ive finally found a home lol...anyway, i have an 83 720 king cab and one thing ive been wondering for quite awhile is if theres any read end with disc brakes that will bolt right on or will only require minimal modification. I know that it doesnt really need disc brakes in the back but i cant be the only one that thinks they look far better than drums. Also is there a consolidated list or viable resource for knowing what parts from other nissans will bolt right on? cause when i search for parts i usually get a lot of OEM stuff but some things i would like to upgrade and dont really know what to look for when finding better then stock aftermarket stuff.

Thnx

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

Im new to the forum and have been looking for a Datsun community thats good for sometime and i think ive finally found a home lol...anyway, i have an 83 720 king cab and one thing ive been wondering for quite awhile is if theres any read end with disc brakes that will bolt right on or will only require minimal modification. I know that it doesnt really need disc brakes in the back but i cant be the only one that thinks they look far better than drums. Also is there a consolidated list or viable resource for knowing what parts from other nissans will bolt right on? cause when i search for parts i usually get a lot of OEM stuff but some things i would like to upgrade and dont really know what to look for when finding better then stock aftermarket stuff.

Thnx

im not 100%, but i think the pathfinder disc rearend swaps in with minimal modification.......