"Farmers 620"

Farmer

if you let me know exactly what you're looking to get done, I'll see what he'd charge.

Upper link arm, lower control arm,tension rod, spindle, wheel hub and cross member under oil pan. All that times 2 for both sides. BLack in color.

Larry

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Got my suspension parts back from the powder coaters. Color in actual picture is lighter than what it is.

017.jpg

pcpart.jpg076.jpg

Ill be sending more in later on. Once I get money anyways

Larry

Edited by Farmer
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the comments guys. those are 2 inch drop spindles and cant decide if I want to go with the v-6 rotor w/4x4 calipers or stay with the 4cyl 2 wheel drive setup. I just need to get it mobile so I can take it to a friends and have some body work done.

Larry

• 4 weeks later...
im terribly sorry but im very new to datsun.

What front suspension is that? will it bolt onto a 521? and where did you get the 2" drop spindles?

Its acutally the stock suspension. (78 620) Just powder coated. Got the drop spindle off of ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__84-97-NISSAN-HARDBODY-DROP-SPINDLES-PICKUP-LOWERING-720_W0QQitemZ120321748240QQadnZCarQ20Q26Q20TruckQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQadiZ2865QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item120321748240&_trkparms=72%3A543%7C39%3A1%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245 As for the 521, not a bolt on option. You have to go with custom control arms and such. There are threads about it around the site.

Larry

• 5 months later...

Starting to remove more items for body work. I dont know why Im doing this, it wont be awhile till any things gets done. Just trying to move forward

d2

d1

Anybody want a back bumper???

And heres the new to me hubs, rotor and brake Calipers from a '89 Nissan Hardbody. Got new rotors coming ups soon. I'll post a pic.

d3

Larry