Cohorts of Comrads

So last week I was kicking back at a friends house commiserating with my buddy Hardwyre about the collective state of disrepair our projects cars perpetually seem to be in. I had just got my car out of the shop after "fixing" the speedometer and Hardwyre tells me, after seeing the "repair" solution I used, that not only might I find use for the repair 'gurus' here, but I could also get a lot of advice on perfecting the visual presentation of my car.

So here I be....

Here is my toy, and as you can see, next on my "to do" list seems to be more engine tuning.

gallery_10870_1043_553507.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never did realize how MASSIVE that exhaust is though. I think I could park a Roadster in that thing.

After hearing you joke about putting tennis balls in riced up Hondas exhaust pipes, I felt the size was needed as a safety precaution. As I know my neighbors love me warming the car up in the morning....

After hearing you joke about putting tennis balls in riced up Hondas exhaust pipes, I felt the size was needed as a safety precaution. As I know my neighbors love me warming the car up in the morning....

funny another sentra shows up. i JUST saw a fwd sr20de and trans on cl for like $500

Tuning?

How bout fixing whats causing all that smoke?

Same thing. Smoke is caused by a combination of condensation, the engine not being fully warmed up when the picture was taken, and a slightly *cough* modified cat. Once the pistons reach operating temperature the smoke mostly goes away.The tune itself runs rich during cold start ( intentional ).

Try this one...Wrong wheel drive.

Which rabbit ya gonna pull out now?

:P

LOL @ wrong wheel drive.

The car is FWD only ( any conversion to RWD or AWD would have required modifications to the uni body frame that would have made it structurally unsound. )

edit: and yes there are severe traction issues.

As for rabbits though.... Does a 6 speed transmission count?

IMG_20111030_212157.jpg