S. OR Ratsun meets

Skib

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's do a a run from Eugene down that way !

You guys come north a little , and we will come south a little . Just like we just did with the bend guys .

Larry or Jorge pick somewhere north of you and we will roll down.

I've been in the middle of planning " Datsun dyno days " but if we can do something in the next 4 weeks I'm in. . I am going to Cali on the 21 of May for the show .

Let's do something !

Trust me I'm always down to do meets and go but with my work schedule and picking up my daughter from my parents makes it tough to do anything outside of Medford. The next best place for me would be Grants Pass but thst isn't as far north and fair for you guys as its only about 30 mins from me.

Awesome Al last year they really made me feel at home since it was my first time meeting them but 2nd time going to the swap meet. I hope to have my 810 going by then was hoping to trailer my 200sx with the 810but I doubt that will happen.

• Like 1

Hahaha, small world, we used to ride bmx together, his buddy Chris, kind of a bigger dude, I bought his old Datsun, now that's what I'm working with.

Ha, yeah we had been shootin the shit for awhile back then I've gone threw quite a few datsuns since, used to have 5 at once a few weeks ago down to 4 and trying to sell a 72.5 620 need to get my 71 521 and 810 going especially my 810 used to be my daily.

We, Southern Oregon peeps are boring and dont know how to get together.  And theres alot of us down here

Unfortunately that is very true but a lot of us have completely different schedules rarely the time when we all can meet up. We should try even if I have to help you guys with gas if you guys can't make it.

Well I'll keep my ear and eyes out for anyone looking to buy, and if you're looking to get rid of ANY parts, don't hesitate to let me know, my truck has a long ways to go, but I'm loving every minute of it!

Thanks man well the 620 I have is complete and running driving just needs a choke figure out the dash & tail lights but everything else works kinda regretted that I traded it for my 77 620 King cab but too late to complain lol.

Thanks man well the 620 I have is complete and running driving just needs a choke figure out the dash & tail lights but everything else works kinda regretted that I traded it for my 77 620 King cab but too late to complain lol.

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out the just of this beauty, she's a keeper that's for sure.

Trust me I'm always down to do meets and go but with my work schedule and picking up my daughter from my parents makes it tough to do anything outside of Medford. The next best place for me would be Grants Pass but thst isn't as far north and fair for you guys as its only about 30 mins from me.

Awesome Al last year they really made me feel at home since it was my first time meeting them but 2nd time going to the swap meet. I hope to have my 810 going by then was hoping to trailer my 200sx with the 810but I doubt that will happen.

dude there has to be a place halfway between us that we can make a half day event out of it and get together . 

And yeah looking forward to hangin with the guys down south , last August was a blast at Lake shasta. I;m sure the 12th annual sow will be no different .  

• Like 1

dude there has to be a place halfway between us that we can make a half day event out of it and get together .

And yeah looking forward to hangin with the guys down south , last August was a blast at Lake shasta. I;m sure the 12th annual sow will be no different .

I really don't know maybe roseburg or even canyonville thats about an hour or so drive up.

• Like 2

Hey at least I put in my days for canby pretty early on the year so at least I got those maybe I can convince him little by to give one day here and there. One of the guys been there for 9 years the other guy started after me but worked a year prior before and he's going to be gone for a week for his surgery hopefully I can get Saturday the same day as Datsloco swap meet. Funny thing I've never been late nor sick just one time I left half the day for a funeral.

Hey at least I put in my days for canby pretty early on the year so at least I got those maybe I can convince him little by to give one day here and there. One of the guys been there for 9 years the other guy started after me but worked a year prior before and he's going to be gone for a week for his surgery hopefully I can get Saturday the same day as Datsloco swap meet. Funny thing I've never been late nor sick just one time I left half the day for a funeral.

Hopefully you'll be able to make it!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...