S. OR Ratsun meets

Skib

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A shitty one that's what kind lol. I wouldn't be able to pitch in with the Datto parking tho as I would Prolly drive the bmw Haha. I would be happy to host a bbq at my place sometime tho. If ppl wanna pitch In and help. O and we would need a bbq Haha but im only off on mon and wen :/

A shitty one that's what kind lol. I wouldn't be able to pitch in with the Datto parking tho as I would Prolly drive the bmw Haha. I would be happy to host a bbq at my place sometime tho. If ppl wanna pitch In and help. O and we would need a bbq Haha but im only off on mon and wen :/

well figure it out.

it always takes a few meets to figure out what the best time/place is.

no one really chimed in on suggestions so I just followed the regular meet formula.

It's cool skib you will get it going, the Beaverton meet tonight was just 4 people but it was still super fun and I was so happy and proud to show off my new wagon.

Ratsun kicks ass

Beaverton ones went the same way when we first started them, been goin for like 2-3 years now.

if it wasent such a long ass drive i would have gone down lol but if im looking at map quest right its like a 2 hour run i just dont have the gas money for that right now plus it would have been in the subaru not the datto