S. OR Ratsun meets

Skib

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a good amount of 510's in medford. Lately a few stockers have been running around with pretty regular older people driving them. Most have stock hub caps. I've wanted to chat with them about buying the cars but never get a chance to stop them.

I know theres a guy in Ashland that works at a tattoo shop that owns a FJ powered 510. Bright orange, only seen it a few times never chatted with him.

That's the guy that hangs out with Next Evolution car club, if it's the same Orange one I'm thinking of.

There's a beautifully restore 100% stocker in Jacksonville rolling around. White vinyl top on cream yellow, fresh paint. Very purdy.

We won't invite him though, because well... we'd degrade his car's value with our presence. Jacksonville, etc etc etc.

There's a blue standard cab that's for sale on CL, $1200. I saw it on the side of the road before I saw the CL ad though, it's out in Murphy on Williams Hwy by ACE Hardware.

Hey Larry.. I've seen so many damned 620's rolling around lately, I don't even pay attention to colors. I pay attention to the road, or else I'll die! Haha.

I'll go drive down Bridge for the hell of it tomorrow, I'll be out that way for work.

Speaking of, where did you disappear to? I thought the Washington thing fell through, why on earth do you work here and live up there?!

I dont care where lets just meed on a mon or wen!! lol or afternoon rest of days. maybe datsun brunch? haha

Way to gay it up in here!

We are men, and us men eat beer and pizza. And when there is no beer or pizza, we eat corndogs. Like a boss.

Rogue River Abby's would be okay, but no horseplay. The cops (cop...) there are kind of mean. And you'll attract a lot of kiddies.

Medford it fine and dandy with me, it's just a drive is all. But I still think Grants Pass Abby's would be better. And if you don't want that, you can walk 30' to the Sonic Drive-In right next door. :)

Also, more parking.

That's my vote.

Grants Pass Abby's.

been trying to find something in the middle cuz none of us want to have to drive 40 min every week.

Im not to worried about cops cuz this isnt a ricer fag meet, just a few ratsuners grabbin some grub and shooting the shit.

Lol, and because of them all the fun stuff to do in the weekend nights for our cars are gone. Pizza always sounds good and getting to meet new people is always fun all the people I've told and handed cards to are ready to go!