My S30

Pleadingbark

Here it is, 69,600 original miles, all original car, 1 owner, never wrecked, minor rust etc etc. This is after we plucked it from the previous owners drive way.

IMAG0792.jpg

317495_659857274076_50502495_33687964_6308376_n.jpg

This is it after a wash/waxing.

315811_669498917146_50502495_33752928_60718813_n.jpg

Now as it currently sits, I picked up an ANSA exhaust for it and those western wheels. It was supposed to stay this way for a while, but then a friend linked me to some coilovers and I decided to say fuck it and ordered them. Grabbed a BRE front lip and some 15x9 0 offset Shakotan's for it. Coilovers will be here today, and wheels were supposed to be here yesterday but due to a delay in shipping wont be here until Thursday of this upcoming week.

In the mean time, I've replaced every part of the cooling system with new parts, had the carbs re-done, bought a pertronix electronic ignition and done a few other little things here and there to it. Hopefully the next update will be with pictures of it hammered on the ground.

Fuck resale value.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grabbed a BRE front lip and some 15x9 0 offset Shakotan's for it. Coilovers will be here today, and wheels were supposed to be here yesterday but due to a delay in shipping wont be here until Thursday of this upcoming week.

very nice :cool: the 15x9 0 Shakotan's fit perfect on coils and look great.

Ill be ordering some as soon as I can get my hands on a set of -10 or -15

heres a guy from HybridZ running them.

i went with 195/50/15's because i thought i would need the stretch to fit them but i could have easily fit them with 205s.

im on tokico illuminas and ground control coilovers. no rub at all and my fenders aren't rolled. i could go lower but it just wouldn't be practical for me.

5996320021_f0097f07c0_o.jpg

5995880778_e4e547f260_o.jpg

Another Z at Garage Zero! Been a lot down there lately. My car is there too.

Mr. V-i have some old 240z louvers laying around somewhere. If you want them, they are yours.

Yo, is this Crown Charlie?

yea man im looking for a 6 slat rear louvers.. so if you might have a 6 slat, HELL YEA!

but yea.. all the Zs.. we have them.

my build thread i JUST put on here one or two posts down in the Zcar section..

DUde you don't need to be distracted by another! I'll take the new one! $275! good deal. You could sell the carb and header for that i bet. post some pics of the new one.

Got it initially to part out, but we tried starting it for the hell of it and it fired right up, so my buddys gonna hang on to it. He wants to hammer it on the ground with nasty fitting wheels and 4in flairs. lol.

Anyhow with mine, I got the rear coilovers on and mounted, though I think something is binding the rear arms, the movement on the arms isnt smooth. Im thinking those bushings are the culprits and Im going to look into loosening and re-positioning them tomorrow after I get the front on. It should technically be all done and lowered by this weekend with its new wheels, so pics absolutely will be up. Front lips going on also at the same time and possibly the HID's I bought for it.

I was thinking of putting a black hood on it, would that look too ricey? I've seen many yellow ones with black hoods, but they usually are making alot of HP.

Imo a black hood is a bad idea, but if you want one get another hood and paint it black dont ruin that og paint one so you can go back if you ever want to.

I was thinking of putting a black hood on it, would that look too ricey? I've seen many yellow ones with black hoods, but they usually are making alot of HP.

oh i dont know... you have to be making a lot of HP to join that clubbiggrin.gif.... (do it, i bet it looks really good)

the rest of your Z looks really good. i like that louver. it def. looks different than other ones i have seen. the wheels are a great look also. now time for more HP mods, you gots to beat your buddies blue car

oh i dont know... you have to be making a lot of HP to join that clubbiggrin.gif.... (do it, i bet it looks really good)

the rest of your Z looks really good. i like that louver. it def. looks different than other ones i have seen. the wheels are a great look also. now time for more HP mods, you gots to beat your buddies blue car

The scion? That think makes near 400whp at 15psi. I dont foresee that happening. That little corolla maybe though.

I'd just pick up another hood, not paint mine.