dually wheel adaptors from a 620

I got tired of waiting for the guy to sand blast these so I just grabbed them and figure I can wirebrush the hell out of them and POR the things, If you want me to POR them add $25

They are not light so shipping may be a bit pricy, bot sure if I can find a flat rate box for them or not but I will try to check out the Post Office...

Pretty much there are lug nuts on the bottom of these with long sleeves, you put those on insead of your lugs, then slide the hub over the sleeves and put the nuts on then you put the other wheel on. The PO put never seeze on the threads so luckily those are good and I took all the lugs off by hand on one of them I didnt try the other yet but I will when I clean them up.

IMAG0841.jpg

Disclaimer- these are for looks, Adding Dually wheels wont let you pull any more weight or have 3 tons in the trailor..... You should be smart enough to figure that out but hell then again Dunkin Donuts and McDonalds have to tell you that their coffee is HOT

Anyone know what these are worth? I dont want to ask some insane price for them and offend anyone.... but then again for the trouble I went though I dont want to give them away either.

lol guess I could put some insane price on it with a "or Best Offer" and just see what others thing they are worth.... so since I want to obey the rules of the forum: $100 + a pic of a monkey in a top hat smoking a cigar or b/o plus shipping. I do have some POR if you want them wire bruished and painted.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.