Help need part number 16092-B0100 !!!!!! for '67 520

520dats

Good day everyone. I just aquired my first datsun. a 67 520. I was inspecting the carb and upon putting it back together i over torqued the bolt that holds the fuel line to the carb resulting in a sheared off needle valve.. part number 16092-B0100

Im in vancouver and need to get my DD back on the road. If anyone has parts avail willing to ship asap please let me know... I have sourced out the part in 2 places in the US but they are not open over the weekend, which means a monday call.

thanks

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for all the response guys! i went through and after calling around nissan in the US they located 2 parts, one in missouri and tennessee... I quickly overnighted the part monday morning and recieved it the next day.. to my surprise it its the plunger assembly to the carb, or what i believe... now i dont know if the part number on the exploded diagram is correct...

http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsun520/Datsun520521Index/Engine1300J13/Carburetor/ExcLtuToApr68/tabid/1371/Default.aspx

number 45 is what i needed

ugh!.. 20 for the part, 30 for the overnight shipping. = 520 still dead and , has to be moved by friday, i guess tow truck fees +

to my surprise it its the plunger assembly to the carb, or what i believe... now i dont know if the part number on the exploded diagram is correct...

http://www.carpartsm...71/Default.aspx

number 45 is what i needed

ugh!.. 20 for the part, 30 for the overnight shipping. = 520 still dead and , has to be moved by friday, i guess tow truck fees +

Your number is correct. 16062 B0100

The previous number (or maybe the alternate number) is 16062 14800

They sent the accelerator pump 16138 14800