dually wheels and wild cat tires

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You had TWO SETS ? ! ? ! ? ! ! !

Common' ! ! Someone else build a dually ! ! !

PS Ted, I STILL cann't thank You enough for helping Me build My dream truck ! ! It would have never been possable without You ! ! Thanks again ! ! !

You had TWO SETS ? ! ? ! ? ! ! !

Common' ! ! Someone else build a dually ! ! !

PS Ted, I STILL cann't thank You enough for helping Me build My dream truck ! ! It would have never been possable without You ! ! Thanks again ! ! !

Actually just got this set a few weeks ago on a truck I bought. And you are welcome, no prob, glad I could help. Thankyou

• Like 1

Hey Ted I have been trying to get a hold of you! Left you like 3 messages!

I just founda truck with a dually kit too! Was wondering how it would look all done up but probably not going to do anything with it unless I see a good reason to, have pics of it all done up?

yeah we've been playing phone tag, sorry, will have measurements for you window tonight.

the truck i got was a flat bed. its actually pumpkins new pos work truck in progress. its an el620.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where these true Dually wheels ir was it the adaptor like the one I have for sale?

These are aftermarket dually wheels like a set I have I beleave, as you can see you must first bolt the inner rim onto the drum.

DSCN1075.jpg

DSCN1072.jpg

Then the outer rim bolts to the inner rim setup, I am missing a stud BTW.

DSCN1074.jpg

As you can see it looks like Teds from the side, and this is what they look like without the tires.

DSCN1076.jpg

DSCN1077.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.