Pizza party

izzo

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re -calculated my route but not sure if we can go to Mt Rainer then get to Kelso.( in time ) i will have to look into it further

..If we show we will bring our own food and stuff ,,

and kid friendly is pretty cool cuz at least one goes everywhere i do..smile.gif

I cant wait, count me in, maybe I can get my brother to pull hiz head out his ass, mind out of the gutter,datto out of the garage, permision out of his balln chain and come too.... Soooo... Ill bring ....... Beer.... Chips.... Less than impressive social skills.....

So other than no exisive fuckery, any ground rules I need to know about.. Dont pet the llama's , dont feed the dog ext. Ext.

WHOA, WHOA!!!! you say dattos, and pizzas? count me in. I'll bring beer. got timing cover to do to get to a broken bolt extraction, and upgrade, but i'm confident, after all I am a mechanic. I eat like a horse btw. anything else I should bring?

Butt lice cream, and um whats that stuff we used to eat it all the time back in the day? -- Pussy! thats right...

Crap......... Totally forgot, I have to get permission to leave Oregon, new development, over some bullshit I found myself on probation, and I doubt that Beer, pizza, datsuns, (cocaine, and hookers, ollz) is on the acceptable reasons to leave the state list..... That sounded like fun too, maybe we'll meet in an oregon get together.