Daily find on Yahoo Auctions

ehime

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno about above, but my Ex Wife works for ヤマト運輸 (Kuronekoyamato / Aka: Yamato Transport).

I would recommend to avoid sea freight if at all possible. Chances are whatever you ship will get lost,

get broken, or arrive rusted to the core.

Those Shadows are nice, but that is an insane price.

I'd rather buy these two shoes, and find another two in a better offset.

http://www.carol294....3/stop/true#top

4c146e0d08535.jpg?_=1276407309

Oh those prices are insane, even on the Yayois. I'd never pay that price on any rims, Shadows or Yayois, whatever rare wheel they may be. I've seen them priced very reasonably at the swap meets.

A set with better offset and width just ended, for even less than 29800JPY. I was going to go for them, but figured I'd wait when we head over to JP in Dec.

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f102323420

And if you keep an eye on wheel prices on yahoo auctions, you know that once you cross that 6.5/7J line, the price jumps dramatically! Especially if it's A-type offset.

I was asking about sea freight because we are planning on bringing back several sets of wheels, bucket seats, etc on this trip. I've been checking in wheelsets as luggage on my flights home, but it's becoming a pain. I'd rather just set them aboard some type of craft/vessel and pick them up upon return to the states.