Eagle Rock Swapmeet

datrod

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I better get there early then.

Oh cool. Last time I went to the swap meet and I just got my 260z. Now It's running. I may just drive it there.

Can anyone Link me to the full details, If you drive your Datsun in there, is it free? And who do I talk to, or just drive there?

I better get there early then.

Oh cool. Last time I went to the swap meet and I just got my 260z. Now It's running. I may just drive it there.

Can anyone Link me to the full details, If you drive your Datsun in there, is it free? And who do I talk to, or just drive there?

Double post fail.

Just drive in. I think it's $5.00 to park and $15. or so for a spot to sell.

Yes I have a lot of door glass what you need

I think when Big Mike built my wagon he used steelwool to clean the windows. :lol: So all 4 doors on my wagon. But I'm lookin for clean glass no scratches. Let me know how many bennies I need to bring.

I think when Big Mike built my wagon he used steelwool to clean the windows. :lol: So all 4 doors on my wagon. But I'm lookin for clean glass no scratches. Let me know how many bennies I need to bring.

John, there is a place in HB that polishes glass. He must have used some effed up steel wool on that car. I've used 0000 steel wool and never had an issue.

I need to find a flat bed trailer....I want to bring my 69 wagon to see if I can sell it there. I dont wanna uhaul...unless I have to.

Mr. 510 Keeper, do you have any rear spoiler? BRE, or ZG or anything like that? And I also want a set of ZG flares.

1. Spoiler

2. ZG flares

(FOR Z CARS)

Please let me know how much sir. USED preferred. Cheap preferred. But New okay too.

Thank you so much.

I need to find a flat bed trailer....I want to bring my 69 wagon to see if I can sell it there. I dont wanna uhaul...unless I have to.

Shagy,

I have a trailer. Do you have something to tow it with?