FS: 86' Nissan 720 - KA24de swapped

This has been my project for the longest time and I've just lost interest and want to go in another direction with cars.

This is a very rare swap and whoever buys it will truly have a one of a kind truck.

I have a 1986 Nissan 720 single cab with a clean title.

The body is in pretty good condition for being 25 years old. It has 175k miles with original paint that has some sun fading. It has your typical small dents and dings. All lights and electrical works. The worst part is on the bed behind the drivers side wheel, it's pushed in alittle with some rust. I was told by a friend who works for a body shop it could be pulled out and fixed without costing an arm and a leg. Besides that and the battery tray there is absolutely NO rust. The Frame is straight and un-rusted as well.

It's also lowered 4"s with torsions in the front and blocks in the rear on 14" crager SST's with brand new tires.

2m2j3wi.jpg

2dj6xcl.jpg

1zokzsl.jpg

The interior is black. The bench seat has some rips on the drivers side, the headliner is pulled down slightly on that side as well. The door panels are in great shape. The dash has 2 very very small cracks which are honestly hardly noticeable. It comes with a grant wood grain wheel and grant adapter. Also the original gauge cluster has been modified to fit an aftermarket tach. The shifter has also been extended to sit up higher.

2qtedls.jpg

The engine is out of a 96' 240sx with around 80k miles. It was running great and pulled hard when he pulled it out. All gaskets were replaced as well as new plugs/wires/ fluids/ ect. It runs very strong in this truck. At the moment it is open header and extremely loud. I didn't have the time/ funds to get a custom exhaust routed. It has an aftermarket intake which was cut to fit in the bay as well as a 10" efan. Also has a brand new starter.

imtlrc.jpg

I have a build thread for everything that has been done here: http://infamousnissa...ead.php?t=15746

Feel free to ask any questions or if you want specific shots of anything.

My number is 256 282 8377 or email at Megalomaniac515@aol.com

The price is $2500 obo. Trades are welcome.

I'm located in Birmingham, AL.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.