L series dogleg 5 speed $250 OBO

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first dogleg (L series) was available in the '77 200sx. Z series FS5W63A Doglegs came in the '80-'81 A-10 in the US and '81 in Canada. The Z series doglegs are a close ratio gear set compared to the L series, same overdrive ratio. So if your L series dogleg is broken just slip the front case onto this one and you're back in action.

Oh yes. This post HAS to have a price on it, or it's gone. This ain't E bay we don't do bids, it causes too many problems. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.... actually, I did make this rule.

Read First: Rules for posting in the For Sale section

Seller

1/ The item for sale MUST have a price on it. Auction style postings will not be tolerated.

The first dogleg (L series) was available in the '77 200sx. Z series FS5W63A Doglegs came in the '80-'81 A-10 in the US and '81 in Canada. The Z series doglegs are a close ratio gear set compared to the L series, same overdrive ratio. So if your L series dogleg is broken just slip the front case onto this one and you're back in action.

Oh yes. This post HAS to have a price on it, or it's gone. This ain't E bay we don't do bids, it causes too many problems. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.... actually, I did make this rule.

Read First: Rules for posting in the For Sale section

Seller

1/ The item for sale MUST have a price on it. Auction style postings will not be tolerated.

well i took if off a L16. so what would this trans be?

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.