Cruznude's 620 KC

DAT510

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting covers over headlights... dealer option, or custom?

sweet truck man! love the bubble windows! lots of options on that one!!!

ah, thanks bro! Acrually 30 yrs ago you would be able to buy these at local custum shops. Not anymore. The sides were there from my Uncle and I had the rear one made for me. Everything has a price! LOL !!! I made the covers myself withe plexiglass from the local supplier. Thanks I appreciate the positive comments.

Great looking truck, I've been thinking about getting the windows tinted on my white KC like that but haven't been able to justify it. Until now. :D

Oh yea. When you do it, you'll kick yourself in the ass for not doing it sooner!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a medium bronze tint there. Thanks man for all the + comments

That is wild... I don't think I've ever seen the trim added to the fuel door as well... and what is the round thing behind it, another gas cap? 2 Tanks?? :blink:

Yea trim is all original to the truck and there was 2 tanks on the truck. I removed it in order to put the spare on. Plus it was solid steel and seemed to weight so much. The extra 15 gallons was nice though but I can live w/o it.
  • 2 years later...

Found an old build thread that DAT510 put on for me and hadn't seen it for a while.  This is what it looked like before I was involved with an older couple who managed to wipe out my front end.  Even though I have the new front end on, and now I'm looking at paint and interior,  Its good to see what once was.  Maybe I can get someone to go into my photobucket and retreive some new pics for this post?