67 411 SSS

Testing the waters. 1967 SSS 411 needs restoration. Rockers have been replace. A running motor has been put in needs hooked up. Needs transmission cross member installed. I have the cross member. Body very straight and solid. Most work has been done. PM me for pictures and I will take some as it sits. Best to come by if you can so you can see all the parts. $1000 obo

PS also have a CNC lathe I will be selling for $800.00

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg is a awsome guy, and we got something worked out on this. My wife is excited, and the 411 is a beauty. I can not wait to get started on her. Just a beautiful 411. Greg you are truley a great guy, and it was awsome talking with you, and look forward to talking more here in the future. Thanks again.

• Like 1

Oh it is. My wife cant stop talking about it and has me pulling up all sorts of pictures and looking through threads lol. I dont think ill ever be allowed to drive it except while i finish it lol. She is so hilarious and cute about it so im happy to make her happy, and you made her happy today :) . I cant wait to start working on her.

Is it bad im really excited for this car, its supposed to be for my wife, but im really excited to work on her and build her up :). My wife keeps reminding me, honey its going to be my car so its what i want done to it lol. Im just glad to have met greg, i cant say hwo much how awsome a guy he is its rare meeting nice people that seem trustworthy and just plain nice anymore, reminds me of the old days :). Heres some plans, and when i get him paid off i will start my build thread which i dont even have for my 510. But heres whats planned for this beauty.

IMAG1095.jpg

Heres the color purple the 411 and my 510 will be painted. Challenger

purple. Its not to stand outish, and yet it looks good. I may try to find a color a lil bit darker, but ive really liked this one in person.

challengerpurple.jpg

purple.jpg

And heres my 510, i planned on painting it the same charger purple. Both

cars have the same wheelsl, 411 is going to be the wifes, and 510 as usual

is mine. bluelake.jpg

She wanted blue, but ive noticed looking at pictures and reading up more there are alot of blue ones, but i havent really seen a purple one. Plus she likes the idea of us rolling in together with our cars matching, you know how women can be :) but its a cool idea. Im lucky to have a wife who loves datsuns. So thanks again greg im really excited

Sweet to see that 411 going to a wifey!

I ended up with my 411 wagon because I was car searching for my girl, and decided I needed it for myself instead :D. Alot of ratsun didn't agree, but she undestood when she saw how much it cost me just to get it home,new engine, price on replacing windshield..haha.

Keep up a build thread on that I'm sure I will be watching

Yeah Dan, Greg was my first customer in the Datsun community and since then has become a great friend. I've met quite a few people such as you mentioned here on Ratsun and at Canby/Blue lake. Ron 1200 is a great guy, Doug--Morrisun is awesome and has so much knowledge, Mike Pashley, Mike Klotz, Wayno, Mike Stubbs, Jess--these are just to name a few of many. Its very refreshing to meet honest, trustworthy people--and yes, its like the good 'ol days. I've noticed that the Datsun community arent uppity like some of the other car clubs...........Next year for Canby/Blue Lake, I'm going to donate to the "raffle" a gift certificate for my shop. TMG Custom Shop, who do I contact for that?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.