winter warrior "elenor"

well went to put it back together today and the second i went to tighten down the 8mm that holds the fan on it splits in half again 

fuuu-i1.png

so i went and bought some apoxy made specificly for plastic and it has double the strength of the stuff i used before so im hoping that this will solve the issue 

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

well as winter looms its time to do some more stuff to this thing i already fixed the heater issue (i can handle cold but even i have my limits) and fixed the window seals to keep the cold air out 

last night i ran wiring to fix the broken wires on my offroad lights and today fished the wires to where they will live this weekend ill finish up the relay wiring but i could sample what they will be like 

just headlights 

8A2DAD49-orig_zps389fac1a.jpg

kinda pathetic light its brighter then this my camera sucks at night shots

9E3D41D9-orig_zps2ceb6620.jpg

offroad lights on

66BA313E-orig_zps88816067.jpg

muuuuuch more light output

1255EB97-orig_zpsea71b46d.jpg

and i thought this was cool when you turn them off they glow 

B1891866-orig_zpsd492373d.jpg

• Like 1

I almost bought a wagon a couple years ago but opted for the bratt because i thought it would be more usefull (truck) The guy had a wagon, a brat, and others he was forced to sell because his neighbors called in the city. His ouse front yard looked like a junk yard.

I regreted it big time, the brat was very rusted and the wagon was pristine. Lift it up, it should have torsion bars like the brat on back. That car is cool and those engines are awesome, strong, like the everready battery bunnies.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...