66 replies to this topic

#61 bananahamuck

bananahamuck

S&S chicken/rice

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,536 posts
  • Cars:Cleopatra does the nasty.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:26 PM

And thanks alot " freak " my wife just yelled at me for playing music to loud Posted ImagePosted Image

So somehow while i was driving back from Eaglerock swap meet i somehow caused YOU to post this,,,, do really think members on this site are that stupid to believe i caused it??

http://community.rat...un-for-a-while/

Yeah i guess you do,,

BTW ,,,, the first person to call you a pussy,,,, ya might wanna check out his ethnicity ,, cuz i don't think it's what you think it is there snowflakeboy

..........................I shall call it, narclops.

#62 Guest_ 510kamikazifreak_*

Guest_ 510kamikazifreak_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:27 PM

That`s what i thought when i was a kid also..Posted Image

Yup we are here for what ever time we are given,enjoy it til the end :D

#63 Guest_ 510kamikazifreak_*

Guest_ 510kamikazifreak_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:28 PM

And thanks alot " freak " my wife just yelled at me for playing music to loud Posted ImagePosted Image

My bad my bad :P :lol:

#64 .sunlover

.sunlover

• PipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • Cars:1970 521, 77 dodge 3/4 ton 4wd, 96 corolla wagon

Posted 19 August 2011 - 03:54 AM

yeah, people look at my l20b and think, "damn, that block looks bare", then I start it and scream down the road in a 40 year old truck. Those that don't know think WTF! 1 carb and no turbo?!! 2100 miles on the re/Build today btw :) 22 mpg
Whether you think you can, or think you can't..... Your datsun still needs you :)
Posted Image

#65 sycloned916

sycloned916

• PipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts
  • Cars:One Bad 1968 SR520! Now Back Home!

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:22 PM

All the meets you see on here you'll see 90% of the cars are 510. I like all datsuns but it all the same!
Your Truck Sucks!

#66 bananahamuck

bananahamuck

S&S chicken/rice

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,536 posts
  • Cars:Cleopatra does the nasty.

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:32 PM

All the meets you see on here you'll see 90% of the cars are 510. I like all datsuns but it all the same!

Yeah kinda but they are fun little cars to zip around in ..Maybe think...1200 old car styling with newer style running gear

Or the lowly b210 lots of them around so they are cheap and not very many are badass

So somehow while i was driving back from Eaglerock swap meet i somehow caused YOU to post this,,,, do really think members on this site are that stupid to believe i caused it??

http://community.rat...un-for-a-while/

Yeah i guess you do,,

BTW ,,,, the first person to call you a pussy,,,, ya might wanna check out his ethnicity ,, cuz i don't think it's what you think it is there snowflakeboy

..........................I shall call it, narclops.

#67 505plus5

505plus5

• PipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Cars:1978 280Z, Russian Lada 1500 Station Wagon

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:21 PM

Its all personal preference,myself 510s all the way,and they are not a dime a dozen anymore, 15 years ago yes they were sort of, now they are attracting all kinds of peeps,where I am there are my 3 and "maybe" 1 or 2 more, mine get so much attention I have to add a few minutes anytime I go out,for the bullshit sessions people want to talk about the 510s. all3510s002.jpgMy babys cool.gif

Nice n Wise!