Datsun Parts Rods, Bearings, Pistons...

RE-EDIT : Lowered prices more. Please buy this stuff. Need to make room in my garage. Please make an offe if you see something you like.

I am in the Seattle area. Local Pickup is good. Shipping isn't a problem. Prices do not include shipping.

Four A12 Connecting Rods NOS. 12100-H1000. $100 $75

a12RODS.jpg

Datsun 510 Driver Floor Pan (For the 4-door, not sure if it fits two door). Built by Mark Grimsley. Tiny spots of surface rust from sitting. Cleans up easy. I don't need it anymore. $65 $50

floor-panA.jpg

Some Trailer hitch that probably was off a Datsun. Not sure. Yours for FREE. (you pay shipping of course).biggrin.gif

tailHItch.jpg

Misc. Engine Fans. Not sure what models are off of. Yours for $5 $2.50 each or make an offer for the whole lot. Please.

FANBLADES.jpg

Caliper Repair kit. NOS. 41120-Y4025. Datsun 620 and 720 I believe. $20 $10

caliper-repair-kit.jpg

Datsun Wagon Seat Latches (I think) $5

wagonHooksB.jpg

Datsun Valve Covers. The Roadster one is cracked under both tightening nuts. Not sure if anyone wants it. I will hang i on the wall if no one claims it. FREE plus your shipping.

The other is a L6 valve cover. Really good shape. The little breather on the top most of broken of when it was being removed. No damage to the valve cover, but it will have to be removed. $10 $5

valvecovers.jpg

Connecting Rod Bearing. TRW CB-967P .75mm (Same part number for Clevite). $10

connrodTRW75.jpg

Connecting Rod Bearings. 2 SETS at .020mm. Repco 4B2631. $20 $10 Each

4B2631-STD.jpg

A-Series Timing Covers. I believe they fit all series engines. Old one with Single Notch: $25 $15. Media Blasted newer style: $25 $15. Remaining two: $18 $10.

AseriesTIMING.jpg

Mystery Connecting Rod Bearings??? Perhaps for a J or E1 motor. Couldn't figure what they are from exactly. Yours for $10!!!biggrin.gif

mysteryConnBearings.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

free VC - sold!

$$hip to 93003.

I will calculate the shipping tonight and get back. You are okay with the cracks right?

Dammit... late to the party on everything free laugh.gif

Are the STD bearing for L20?

As far as I know they are for J13. I am not sure of compatibility.

PMed about floor pan

Replied

Might be interested in some fans and the L18 pistons. I'm over on the Kitsap peninsula but I get to Seattle fairly often. What part of town are you?

Dave

West Seattle area. But I go downtown everyday. Just let me know.

If DAW doesn't take the pistons and rings, I will. Just send me your Paypal info and price shipped to 95678.

Cool. You're on the list.biggrin.gif

Lowered the prices and a few things. Like I said above, if you see something that you think is unfairly priced and you want it, please make me an offer. This stuff is currently taking up room in my garage. It needs a good home. Thanks for looking again.

• 3 weeks later...

Lowered the prices and a few things. Like I said above, if you see something that you think is unfairly priced and you want it, please make me an offer. This stuff is currently taking up room in my garage. It needs a good home. Thanks for looking again.

Hi Brodster, Sent PM, regarding J13 parts

The "Mystery bearings" have "Conn Rod", "J" and "E1" right on the box.

All the fans look like Z-car stuff, maybe 810.

I saw they were for connecting rods, but wasn't sure if E1.J referred to the engine or not. Probably do.

Thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.