Why Ford is better than Chevy

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

those f series trucks 'can' be realy cool but im more model loyal than brand loyal, i love the 95 rangers, one of the wheelers ive found, chevy has a few gems too

that guy just had his chev all cut up and modded, thet dont take too mutch to f up then. looks fun as hell tho

That truck was built on quickness, quick to build....quick to fall apart! On a side note my buddy had a 4x4 suburban that was lifted that he was always taking down to a local mud hole and the funny thing is he was always pulling out trucks and even trucks bigger then him and he even snatched a 4x4 dually quad cab around the mud hole because the guy was trying to be funny and drag my buddy in the hole with him lol.

...... i attribute that video to shitty red neck welds and modifications

Got that right. Wannabe monster truck. Figured big tires would do it. Thing is he'll learn from this and come back with proper bracing and support. Chevy learning curve...

Both of those trucks are 3/4 ton. That Ford was yanking that Shitty from the start, it had no chance. The lift and fab was wrong, but even if it was right I still see the Ford coming out on top.

And I own the same generation Chevy too...

Are you drinking again? The Chevy was dragging him across the field up until the redneck engineering failed, bent the frame, and shoved the drive shaft into the differential.

Ultimately the only this this video answered was that rednecks need to be taxed enough to keep them from buying scrap metal and welders.

This video proves nothing.You can take the best fabricators in the country and build a truck that will hold up on both ends. The fact is that 99% of engine swaps for Hot rods and customs use sbc engines,I wonder why? Proof is in the pudding. The Ford is what it is---OK. The Chevy is the most reliable ,affordable and simple V8 engine PERIOD! And why is this being discussed here in a Datsun forum? There will alway's be Chevy haters in this land, just like there will alway's be left wing liberal douchbags, it's a fact of life here in the good ol USA! Live and let live.Just drive a Datsun or a Chevy, LOL !

Here is my Chevy in a Ford.

26T9-21-10004.jpg

Factory Sports Car Offerings-

Chevy:

2012 Camaro ZL1

6.2L LSA Supercharged V8 - 555 Horse

Men proud to be seen in the car.

Ford:

2012 Mustang Boss 302

5.0L hi-po V8 - 444

Still looks like a chick's car.

Factory Super Car Offerings-

Chevy:

2012 Camaro ZR1

6.2L LS9 Supercharged V8 - 638 Horse

Eats cars ten times its price alive.

Ford:

404 - No Vehicle Offering Found - Please check out the all new Ford Fiesta!

Ford gave up on making real cars years ago.

• Like 1

GTFO... the ford Mustang looks more like a Mustang than the new Camaro looks like an old Camaro. But whatever, the New Challenger beats both hands down.

And the original Mustang was slated as a family/chick car. :P

But yes, then new Challenger makes both smoke balls. The concept Camaro was a hell of a lot hotter, but fucking bean counters destroyed it.