Turn Signal Switch for my 1978 Datsun B210, 1.4L, 4speed Stick Please!!

Helo Fellas, I have been eonjoying my commuter, the Datsun 1978 B210, and recently the Turn Signal is failing to turn on my passanger side turning lights!! it only work for the Driver side light, and some times it does work for the passanger side, but, I think I do need to install a new one.

I try to clean it the other day while I was replacing the ignition sweetch, but still dosn't work.

any especial autoaprts place were I can find this part?

thanks.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen one go bad, but seen many work intermittently. Take the column cover off and tighten the switch to the column (two screws on the column). You may find it is loose. Inspect it carefully.

If the connections to front or rear or instrument panel bulb is loose/corroded it can work intermittently too.

• 1 month later...

Yey,,I got the Turnsignal switch on friday from my local autoparts,,it cost me ! $ 80 dolars brand new, it was worted, I installed it today in less than 20 min, removed the sterring wheel, and unpluged the two conectors,,slide the old one off after loosing the two screws,,and slide the new one in,,conected it,,tested,,and Cabum...works great,,I was geting tired of using my Left Arm as a Turn signal for the right turn signal light!!!

Thanks.