Mikuni Weber Works parts

Pictures: http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/slow521/parts%20for%20sale/?start=all

All parts are used and in excellent condition. I'm located in San Jose, CA.

1 set of dual 44mm Mikuni sidedraft carbs (main air jets – 180, main jets - 130, idle jets – 60) with offset Nissan competition carb insulators & competition manifold with air horns for Datsun L-series motor - $1,050 obo

1 set of dual 40mm Mikuni sidedraft carburetors (main air jets - 160, main jets - 135,idle jets - 57.5) (no air horns & no intake) - $400 obo

1 Weber 32/36 (jetted for L20b with some port work and a cam) - $150

1 set of dual 44mm Mikuni sidedraft carbs (main air jets - 200, main jets - 150,idle jets - 60) with competition insulators on Mikuni manifold with all linkage for Datsun L-series motor (no air horns) - $1,100 obo

1 set of Works 3 piece wheels 15x7.5 +6 offset 6 lug Datsun/Nissan/Toyota PCD - $500 obo

1 3.54 Datsun H190 (truck) rear gear 3rd member (really hard to find) - $150

Datsun 620 (may fit 520 & 521) QA1 shocks, front & rear - $300 obo

Datsun 520/521/620 “Beebani/Fineline” (forum.ratsun.net) front disk brake conversion brackets & Passport front rotors & 300zx 26mm front calipers - $350 obo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have any idea how much it would be to post the 2x40mm mikuni (no manifold, no rams) to Australia? WOuld you send them here?

I would be willing to ship, but I have no idea of the cost. Do you have an international courier that you recommend that I could get an estimate from?

EDIT: The carbs I have are Mikuni

Mikuni40_07.jpg

Mikuni40_05.jpg

It says "mikuni kogyo." I say those are legit, just older, or not aftermarket. In other words, NOT the ones you should avoid.

Thanks for backing me up :)

I went & snapped a clearer pic to clear up any confusion.

Mikuni40_07.jpg

Mikuni40_05.jpg

tell me more about those shocks, are they for a lowered 620? whats the part numbers etc.

There were pulled off a 620 race truck. If you your truck is lowered, you might have to raise the front shock towers to take full advantage of the working range.

The only numbers are on top of the shocks where the shaft slides into the shock body:

rear (#1) - 3183 5 758955

rear (#2) - 3184 759994

front (#1) - 3048 325339

front (#2) - 3048 757320

I added pics to the album of the part numbers. Did the best I could with the camera to photograph 'em.

bro with your attitude its obvious you're not a ratsuner :fu:

if you put up good pix with closeups from the getgo

i would've never suggested they "look to be" toyo kogyo

so go take your NEG & stick it where the sun don't shine

btw, still waiting on the promised jetting list

or must you wait for backup?

I would be willing to ship, but I have no idea of the cost. Do you have an international courier that you recommend that I could get an estimate from?

EDIT: The carbs I have are Mikuni

>[img]

It says "mikuni kogyo." I say those are legit, just older, or not aftermarket. In other words, NOT the ones you should avoid.

thx hawkeye :D

(note: i commented BEFORE mr. defensive added closeups)

did i imply they were "ones to avoid"?

i am truly sorry if you read into my comment

i only really wanted to know the jetting :rolleyes:

bro with your attitude its obvious you're not a ratsuner :fu:

I joined this site when Icehouse first created it because a bunch of us were tired of the drama & disrespect on nwde.org. I loved this site, and tried to post information that I thought might help people out. We would poke fun at each other, but there was always respect. Members would actually ask questions rather than state "suggestions".

if you put up good pix with closeups from the getgo

i would've never suggested they "look to be" toyo kogyo

so go take your NEG & stick it where the sun don't shine

"littlejason" looked at the same pictures as you before I posted any close-ups and came up with a different conclusion.

or must you wait for backup?

In all honesty, maybe I should "wait for backup." It seems my word alone that a part is "Mikuni" and not "toyo kogyo" is not enough. I thanked a total stranger who looked at the same picture as you for making a "suggestion" that my parts were exactly as I advertised & that I am competent enough to read a logo on a part that is sitting right in front of me. You, on the other hand, stated a "suggestion" to the contrary. Didn't even bother to ask me to verify any information.

btw, still waiting on the promised jetting list

I was going to look at the jets this morning until I saw you post. I don't know; after being flipped off, called names, and being told to stick things up my ass, I find it hard to take my time to do something for a stranger who disrespects me. Call me crazy.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.