BRE spooky airdam

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do these fit 510's?

These are for 510's but also fit the trucks mentioned (521/620)...Hector (thatsoon510) held it up against his 521 and it looked like it would bolt on and be a good fit.

I'm interested in one for my 521. What are the dimensions? Thanks :)

I got one for my 521 and it fit pretty good. Truck needs to be slammed in order to look good though.

• 1 month later...

These DO NOT fit 620's in the same way they would a 510 (wrap from side to side) so they are more aesthetic instead of functional if that is what you are going for. You can kind of tell in the dark/bad photo of the 620 a few posts above. The brake air ducts would work if you hook up some tubing to direct the flow over a few inches. :)

• 4 weeks later...

These DO NOT fit 620's in the same way they would a 510 (wrap from side to side) so they are more aesthetic instead of functional if that is what you are going for. You can kind of tell in the dark/bad photo of the 620 a few posts above. The brake air ducts would work if you hook up some tubing to direct the flow over a few inches. :)

no they dont fit the 620 like it would the 510, cuz its made to fit a 510, not a 620.

you will need to make custom mounts to fit the 510 spook on a 620.

no they dont fit the 620 like it would the 510, cuz its made to fit a 510, not a 620.

you will need to make custom mounts to fit the 510 spook on a 620.

I now own the 620 in the pic. The 510 Spook hangs below the valance on a 620. You do need custom mounts. I added two more on the outside ends and made it much more solid. Some 1/8 aluminum strips bent into shape and secured with bolts will do the trick. It works, but not as good as one made for a 620.

Here's a better pic... Looks good :)

IMG_7708.jpg

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.