610 street demon resurection

bonvo

did the final touches adjusted the hood latch put the cowl back on reattatched the tow hooks did the last bit of tweaking on the grill mounts adjusted the headlights mounted the licence platethe only thing that isnt done is putting the grill on but thats because i need it off to do the radiator anyway and fyi the grill in the pics is the grill that was on it in the accedent :eek::eek:

DSC03980.jpg

DSC03981.jpg

DSC03982.jpg

DSC03983.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...and fyi the grill in the pics is the grill that was on it in the accedent :eek::eek:

DSC03981.jpg

Good to see the grille makes the second go around. And she gets to look at the world through a new set of headlights. Looks good!

thanks bro and not only the grill but the left front fender as well i still have the other one you sold me its still in good shape but the NOS one was better then my body work :D i still need a good pic of the new grill but that one is going on my wall unless i go to a show or a meet

Guest jaimesix
did the final touches adjusted the hood latch put the cowl back on reattatched the tow hooks did the last bit of tweaking on the grill mounts adjusted the headlights mounted the licence platethe only thing that isnt done is putting the grill on but thats because i need it off to do the radiator anyway and fyi the grill in the pics is the grill that was on it in the accedent :eek::eek:

DSC03980.jpg

Nice. Glad it is regaining it's glory.

I like those yellow high beams. Hope we can get our cars together some time. Perhaps when William's car is ready.

Keep the pictures rolling....keep cool.

Jaime._______________________________________________________

indy:thanks alot man it doesnt seem like ive been on here that long lol

motivated: i know the feeling with the bumper but lifes a bitch sometimes though i must say after seeing datsun freaks 610 with the 510 bumper im considering that option more and more it just looks so clean

jaimesix: thanks alot bro i know the feeling as i have told william it seems the 3 of us are kinda like the 610 3 musketters i would love to get all 3 610s together can we say photoshoot :D

my luck seems to be changing i got a line on a gallon of paint for $120 so more body work is in my future filling the little dings and dents and prime her paint is probibly soon to come

• 2 weeks later...

well from what i can see the differences are that its lighter and it seems to be easy to get a hold of and normally (i wasent lucky and got the one that wasent) they are aluminum with plastic tanks it fits in the hole perfectly and it appears to be thinner then stock so you have more room for an electric fan

thanks alot man yeah the whole car has come a long way since i got it but in a small update after having my konig theroies for about 2 years it finally has all 4 rims on it fresh rubber all the way around and i got some hoses and some steal spacers to mount this radiator in it then hopfully by this weekend ill be down the road

my plan was to lower it last weekend but plans feel threw so now i dont know i want it doen soon though and the wheels already have spacers so they clear the strut and tierods though right now my main concern is making it so i can drive it again

my plan was to lower it last weekend but plans feel threw so now i dont know i want it doen soon though and the wheels already have spacers so they clear the strut and tierods though right now my main concern is making it so i can drive it again

Ahhh gotcha.. cause they're FWD wheels. Maybe when you can budget it, go to a Americas Tire Location (only because I know they can order them) and see if they can order you some adapter/spacers. They can order you some spacers liek 30-40mm thick that will put the wheels where you want them. My friend got his for $100 for all four. Mind you, it was a buddy hook-up, but I'm sure you could get a deal near it, or buy these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WHEEL-ADAPTERS-SPACERS-4x114-3-ACURA-HONDA-HYUNDAI-1-5_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a552Q7c39Q3a1Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem330267041299QQitemZ330267041299

Ahhh gotcha.. cause they're FWD wheels. Maybe when you can budget it, go to a Americas Tire Location (only because I know they can order them) and see if they can order you some adapter/spacers. They can order you some spacers liek 30-40mm thick that will put the wheels where you want them. My friend got his for $100 for all four. Mind you, it was a buddy hook-up, but I'm sure you could get a deal near it, or buy these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WHEEL-ADAPTERS-SPACERS-4x114-3-ACURA-HONDA-HYUNDAI-1-5_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a552Q7c39Q3a1Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem330267041299QQitemZ330267041299

yeah they came off a ford tempo :blink: but $120 for the set including 3 good tires it was a deal considering i looked then up online and they go for $75 a wheel and they look trick on there and they even have some lip :D

yeah they came off a ford tempo :blink: but $120 for the set including 3 good tires it was a deal considering i looked then up online and they go for $75 a wheel and they look trick on there and they even have some lip :D

Yeah, we used to sell those, if I remember correctly they're called the Konig Theory? Thats a very good deal for a good looking wheel. I'm suprised they fit your car though, usually they're dual drilled 4-100 & 4-108 (ford pattern). Anyway, down the road when you can I really think you'll like the wheels more with a fatter spacer.

you are correct my friend konig theroies there 14s and they have 2 lug paterns the big one fits my car so its obviously a 4x4.5 yeah maybe later down the road ill pick up some or if i can i would love to go with a set of sloted mags we shall see what the future holds but the next mod is lowering :D

you are correct my friend konig theroies there 14s and they have 2 lug paterns the big one fits my car so its obviously a 4x4.5 yeah maybe later down the road ill pick up some or if i can i would love to go with a set of sloted mags we shall see what the future holds but the next mod is lowering :D

If you were closer to me I'd help you lower it. Ive got it down to a science. Maybe 30 mins max for all four corners. just becareful, and it's better to cut less off than more.

ok progress today i mocked the radiator up and made some mounts for it (need to drill holes)i have made a bracket and for the upper mount and my dad brought me a fan out of a 92 honda accord it fits like it was ment to be there it clears everything and moves more air then any other fan option i have all thats left is to plug the hole for the fan switch in the radiator get a lower hose make brackets for the fan bolt it down fill with coolent and im down the road pics of the mock up and fan

DSC03984.jpg

this is the clearence between the fan and water pump

DSC03985.jpg