• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never saw that area of the T/C rod, must of been more focused on everything else. I will hook you up with good solid t/c rod mounts next time I see ya. just cut'em off a donner car. i might be flying through your area on Monday. I will know by the weekend.

Your making great progress, nice to see another Datsun will be back on the road

Never saw that area of the T/C rod, must of been more focused on everything else. I will hook you up with good solid t/c rod mounts next time I see ya. just cut'em off a donner car. i might be flying through your area on Monday. I will know by the weekend.

Your making great progress, nice to see another Datsun will be back on the road

well i figure i can push it up and and weld it back? that should work huh.

on another note still waiting for bushings and other stuff! :)

• 2 weeks later...

can some one throw me a bone on how to fix the t/c rod mount? ive got a buddy that is coming over friday, im sure he will know what to do but still i wouldnt mind some feed back here , should i grind the lip (torn metal) and hammer the mount up to the frame rail and weld? or hammer it to the lip that is torn and just weld it ... :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

goon update!

all new brakeline tubing GAWWRR that was a bitch! haha

008.jpg

027.jpg

so question about the whole setup

all the fluid is to all the wheels, bled and tight!

but as i pump the brakes it builds pressure and holds like brakes should but as i leave the pedal be, it loses all pressure and my buddy says theres a whisp noise coming from the booster, no fluid leaking from any of the lines or the booster double checked that about five times hehe, could the membrane be busted? or is there a gasket where the booster and fluid cyl. meet that could be bad?