• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that makes alot of sense, some reason i just figuar it was all good at the master cyl. well today i have to put the motor and trans. in the cherry picker is a loaner so i cant fck around today, and i just realized after reading DOCTORAUDIO's thread im going to have to cut out my center ridge for the shifter on my dogleg, blahh welp that should be fun, oics later today,

and im thinking its the booster unfor. now im going to have to work all around the motor on the little things gawwwr

p.s. Doctoraudio awesome thread! snow white is a beauty!

and thanks bonvo i will do!

i figure before i tear out evrything to check the booster, im going to get the motor running and see if the motor pressure helps because there is pressure in the pedal just not as firm as i would like, and james do you possiably know anyone close to me with a L20B exsaust mani. for relitivly cheap? i cant seem to find one on here and ebay all i see are headers and i cant fork out that money as of right now..

• 1 month later...

so i went down in the garage to start doing stuff to find all my brake fluid was almost completly draind WTF its been coming out where the booster meets the master cyl. fml there goes my fucking primer :bye: ill post oics in alil bit, im thinking im going to take the booster setup out and just use the master cyl. for now

also im not getting power to the front blinkers, or brake lights but i get rear blinkers no reverse lights either?, i dont have a headlight switch yet im wondering if the system all needs to be compleate before i get front blinkers and brake lights?, charge light comes on but no dash lights doses this mean i need the headlight switch to get the dash light im pretty sure yes as this is the way with my truck..