Datsun F10

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the only girl youll be picking up in this thing would be your daughter, so your ex can be free to go out on some sex weekend vacation at a b 'n b in the hill country with the new guy shes seeing; hes not wealther, smarter or younger then you but what he does have is a car without a rubber chicken hanging off the bumper. while this is going on youre driving your kid around but know its only a matter of time before even she wont be caught dead seen riding in this car. when all your jokes have left you old and alone you decide you will buy your now teenage daughter a really good gift so she will pay attention to you, so you sell the car cause its all you have. now youre stuck riding the bus. poor guy.

true story

the only girl youll be picking up in this thing would be your daughter, so your ex can be free to go out on some sex weekend vacation at a b 'n b in the hill country with the new guy shes seeing; hes not wealther, smarter or younger then you but what he does have is a car without a rubber chicken hanging off the bumper. while this is going on youre driving your kid around but know its only a matter of time before even she wont be caught dead seen riding in this car. when all your jokes have left you old and alone you decide you will buy your now teenage daughter a really good gift so she will pay attention to you, so you sell the car cause its all you have. now youre stuck riding the bus. poor guy.

true story

A) divorced

B)Daughters not big fans of Datsuns, must be a wierd mutation from thier mothers side of the family.

C) oldest is soon to be 20, my son is 13 and wonders why he can not be driven to school in John Deer Tractors.

Sounds like you could use an F10 in your life!

A) divorced

B)Daughters not big fans of Datsuns, must be a wierd mutation from thier mothers side of the family.

C) oldest is soon to be 20, my son is 13 and wonders why he can not be driven to school in John Deer Tractors.

Here is a thread on my F10 adventure, and F10s in general:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/10286-finally-f10-fotos/

I'm still not driving mine, but finally got a carb back on it and it does run. The housing for the throttle cable broke, so I need to graft a 200SX housing and cable onto it. Then I'll know if the different carb solves my fuel starvation problem.

If your BC F10 deal doesn't work out, I could maybe be talked into letting go of mine. But it has rust issues. The BC car is probably a better one. I'm down here near Spokane WA, so not thousands of miles away.

Len

Years ago and I mean about 20 to 25, I rode in the back seat of an F10 to see George Carlin and it was in the middle of a snow storm....scared the hell outta me. I'd ride in one again, just not in the back seat