69 Datsun pick up for sale in california

IHere I am again finally trying to get rid off my 69. its a project i wont be able to finish.

I am $1,200 FIRM on the price and hope it will be a good truck for some one with time to work on it.

Truck has 78, 000 original miles, im the second owner.

I will need brakes to be checked, i got a new master cylinder but havent bled the lines or check brakes yet.

Has new fuel lines and dash board is newly painted. Motor is really good runs and is ready for DMV to be registered.

check my craigslist link for pics

thanks

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/2512215897.html

call me 209 6420825 i live close to sacramento ca.

thanks

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice truck. I'd be interested if it were closer.

Did you mean "NO" smog required? ;)

Matt, I drive to Sac all the time. I can give you a ride there if that's all that is standing between you and this truck.

Lol! Sorry guys, yeah i meant NO SMOG ir required!! lol

The truck was parked for a while so i have never driven it outside on the street, i began working on it to make it drivable and i got as far as installing new fuel fill hose and fuel lines. Alfo i went ahead and installed a new brake master cylinder but still have to bleed the lines and check drums and pads, i think i have some new ones for it. also, the dash board was all cracked and ugly so i went ahead and exchanged it for a metal one out of a 67 pick up i had before which fits the same and looks a lot kooler, including the glove box. it has a datsun radio which it works and teh interior has no carpet and since it looks alright i was goint to leave it as it is and just put some custom panels o n the wholes arount the door. The bed is some what surface rusted but intact with some dings here and ther and on the tail gate.

Over all its almost ready to be on the road, just feel up gas, check brakes and make sure fuel filter is changed a couple of times since tank was MT for a while i guess.

thanks for looking!

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.