Salt Lake Nostalgics Meet - Now with Oics!

greengoon

The Utah J-Tin movement is picking up speed. We have set a date of Saturday, August 13th to have a meet and greet at 6:00pm at High Point Park 7800 South 1000 East in Sandy. We have had good response and it looks to be a pretty good turn out. The local, well known tuning house JDM Legends may even bring out a car or two.

Not all Datsuns of course but we gotta start somewhere :P More info can be found here. I will be bringing both my nostalgics. Some good oics to follow.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did hear that it happens to be speed week. I was hoping it wouldn't effect anybody. I'm sorry. I would love to see your car and I'm sure at least a handful of us would be up to meet again before the snow flies. We will keep in touch.

• 3 weeks later...

Its coming this Saturday! We will be doing pizza and drinks since there is no BBQ at the park and everyone decided the pizza would be the easiest way to keep the focus on the cars. Everyone is welcome as there is plenty of street parking. The park spots will be reserved for the classics. See you there!

More info in the link in the first post.

I was blown away by the turn out! We pretty much owned the park. Beautiful venue and other than a few raindrops from a coming storm, everything was perfect. Everyone wants to do this again soon. We had over 40 nostalgics show up and several cool cars of varying years on the streets outside the park. It was tough to get pictures due to the crowds. Salt Lake represented huge! My only regret was not having time to see the details of every car and talk to everyone.

Enough of this lets get to the oics:

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

Super fun meet, i wish i didnt' talk so much and took more pictures now but hopefully the next one will be longer so i can do both. There was just too many cars and too many people talk to for that short of time.

..and I love Jason's ratted out roadster. I'll have to talk him into doing fender flares and some wide wheels. I'd do it on mine if the fenders and paint weren't so nice still.