yoke's ka b210 project

yoke_a_b210

so as the title says i want to finally do what ive wanted and swap the b210 with a ka24de i think i got a good idea of what ill need

Motor and tranny ecu driveline and rear end correct?

Ive been reading up as much as i can but any input as i can get is great and hopefully i can find a motor sooner then later. Also what ill need to modify for fitment.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... and radiator ... custom engine brackets ... high-pressure EFI fuel pump ... relays for ECU and Fuel Pump ... new fuel line 5/16" to replace the stock 1/4" line ... heavier front coil springs ...

B210 has a mid-sump oil pan. It is unknown which KA fits the best in there. But once you buy a KA you can't swap pans. It will be custom pan time if it doesn't fit -- or cut and modify the crossmember.

* Nissan Harbody Pickup (D21 & D22) is rear sump

* Nissan Silvia 240SX (S13 & S14) is front sump

You don't need to modify any body panels on the B210. It fits in the stock tunnel. If you use a shorty transmission it fits the stock shifter hole. But most guys use the common long transmission and cut a new shifter hole 4 or 5 inches back from stock.

Feels good to get it off your chest, doesn't it?

well i just sold my audi for a couple grand and my a motor has lost my attention and yes it feels great

... and radiator ... custom engine brackets ... high-pressure EFI fuel pump ... relays for ECU and Fuel Pump ... new fuel line 5/16" to replace the stock 1/4" line ... heavier front coil springs ...B210 has a mid-sump oil pan. It is unknown which KA fits the best in there. But once you buy a KA you can't swap pans. It will be custom pan time if it doesn't fit -- or cut and modify the crossmember.* Nissan Harbody Pickup (D21 & D22) is rear sump* Nissan Silvia 240SX (S13 & S14) is front sumpYou don't need to modify any body panels on the B210. It fits in the stock tunnel. If you use a shorty transmission it fits the stock shifter hole. But most guys use the common long transmission and cut a new shifter hole 4 or 5 inches back from stock.

i was planning on useing the long tranny, the oil pan is what worries me the most and the difficult thing is im recently lost most my tools and garage so.... i have a couple buddies who will hopefully throw me a hand or 2 who have done some motor swap work, so if i use a rwd 240sx KA from s13 or s14 ect the oil pan cannot be changed out? meaning if i fabricate something to fit a little better its useless? thanks for all the input ggzilla greatly appreciated. will have many, many more questions to come. i just wanna find the motor so i can start doing and stop saying.

im second guessing myself now which isnt good i dont wanna be another failed project there isnt alot of b210 ka swaps to reference on and i dont want to much on my plate for my first swap, i could be menstrating like a woman but just thoughts flowing through my head.

• 2 weeks later...