• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, saw that on craigslist.

If that louvered hood comes off, let me know. :D

Those are some old school Cragars too.

Will do!

He said they were really old cragers and someone offered him a good chunk of change at a swap meet recently.

Check your ujoints

Dont think its u joints, its coming from the trans area. can def tell when your riding in it. Came with a spare trans (tho its a 280zx turbo trans)

• Like 1

The 80's called. They want there truck back. blink.gif

:rofl: I kid. Looks neat! Rims are sweet for sure cool.gif

Cool truck..

This weeks maxipad?

:lol:

:rofl: :fu: both :rofl:

Imma keep this one. the paint is just epoxy primer. he threw in the orange and ran that shit around just for fun. I dig it. It will need paint sometime. I did forget to mention, it has a tachometer. but its off a little bit. Speedometer doesn't work, and neither does the heater. I dont know if the heater core is hooked up or not, forgot to look. Might just be the cable came off the control. Ill check out that speedometer later... Good enough for around town.

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

:rofl: :fu: both :rofl:

Imma keep this one in a little longer me thinks. the paint is just epoxy primer. he threw in the orange and ran that shit around just for fun. I dig it. It will need paint sometime. I did forget to mention, it has a tachometer. but its off a little bit. Speedometer doesn't work, and neither does the heater. I dont know if the heater core is hooked up or not, forgot to look. Might just be the cable came off the control. Ill check out that speedometer later... Good enough for around town.

fixed

show us the dash

Sorry man. I got rid of the orange shit on the dash 10 minutes after dood left from delivering it. Its got some orange fuzzies left on it now, ill clean that off later :rofl:

So place your bets 5 dollar buy in .

How many months till he sell's it?

At least I sell them before i wreck them or kill the motor :rofl:

• Like 2

alright since this is my old truck, if you do sell it I would like to know because I have known the where abouts on this since it was new.

Izzo is the 6th owner, my cousin built this truck in late87/early88. he did most of this work, the rear springs are de-arched. then I lowered the front more until its resting on bumps.

I wouldn't really worry the speedo because it ain't going to be right anyways, and since I found that tach back in the mid 90's it never has worked right. I dont even remember where I even found it.

As for the walk thru my dad did that for me back in 1994 when I bought the truck from my cuz.

it does eat the inside of the front tires if I remember correctly but not that bad, it takes a long time.

hey izzo i might have a light switch you can have for the price of shipping, got a bunch of other 620 parts too so let me know what your lookin for, nice truck tho, i give it 3 months tops :P

I got a light switch and a stock hood that i will trade for that louvered hood. I will deliver to seaside too. :D

Good to know info Chris.

Its really not that bad :D He put new tires on it a few weeks ago, i didn't see any wear. I am going to take it in for an alignment at some point just to be sure.

I will def take a light switch, one in it works but you have to pull back/forth and get it in the right spot for the lights to come on.

When this goes in for paint well talk about a hood :D

And damnit, i want to keep this thing :rofl: