Denver Datsun Club?

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be awesome Bob, Would people mind if I showed up in my Honda? I sold my datsun a while ago, just found out It got sold to someone in denver and now they sold it :( It's making the rounds from being built ground up out of a field in Yoder.

I will offer up PPIR for a free Datsun Cruz In this fall.

If there is interest lets get going on this and quit talking about it. We can even discuss the possibility of running a few laps around the track.

http://www.ppir.com/

I am interested. I just need to know ahead of time I will be out of state in late October, but I would love to take a drive that way.

Like Aaron mentioned, if you're looking for something right now, the Z Car Club of Colorado has HPR this Saturday. If you want to take your car out on the track great, if you just want to watch that's ok too. You can also walk the paddock and ask for a ride along. Most are willing to take your for a ride, just don't be afraid to ask.

www.zccc.org in the Odometer for more info. Or pm me and i can answer any questions. CONOC also has the info in the ZCCC events forum.

Membership not required, or is owning a z or nissan.

We will have at least three GT-R's, factory 5 cobra and possibly a gt-40 clone.

• 3 years later...

There are a few of us around, myself and a couple more are here in longmont. If you are on facebook, check out the group "rocky mountain nostolgic" its pretty new but if there is something going on someone usually will post it there. I would love to see your truck once its built. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am in Denver and new to the Datsun community and am building up a 521 as we speak with an L20B.  I cannot wait to meet other Datsun guys around town and get this little truck on the road. 

Hey man I'm in Aurora and always down to meet fellow car enthusiasts!! I have my 66' 411 and a 79' 620. Hit me up sometime!