Denver Datsun Club?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone from Colorado up for this one? I'd like to see weekly meets in Denver, Longmont, and Boulder.

There are a handful of members from CO.

Couple from Denver. More up north. And a few down in the springs.

HINT: One of them uses a city's name in his handle.

Anyone from Colorado up for this one? I'd like to see weekly meets in Denver, Longmont, and Boulder.

I live in the Arvada hood and work around Broomfield/Louisville. I frequent all Golden cruises and most Colorado Z events. You can view some of my posts, I gots 70' 510 goon and 75' 620.. There's quite of few peeps here from lezbo-race-car-ville (subie-outbacks).

Colorado is gorgeous.

Not a huge fan of Denver, but the state is amazing.

I lived there a few years ago, and want to go back so bad.

Now Wyoming-no one lives there.

I meant to say Denver. You're right though, the state is full of pretty shit to stare at.

I meant to say Denver. You're right though, the state is full of pretty shit to stare at.

My apartment overlooked this one field.

Nothing else in the way between me and the Rocky Mountains.

I loved waking up everyday, just to stare off into the yonder.

You could watch the storms brew above the mountains before they hit. Awesome!

The only thing they are missing is the coast.

I met so many Oregonians while I was there.

And when I moved back, I met so many Coloradans.

Rafting in Buena Vista.

Red Rocks Ampitheater.

All the skateparks.

4wheelin anywhere.

Hot chicks left and right.

Good Times Burgers...YUM!!!

Always sunny.

I just really missed the water. Thats why I left.

No ocean. No wakeboarding.

And Trailblazer basketball!

What, not a fan of the Nuggets? :lol:

Not really.

Since everyone was into the Broncos or the Avalanche, no one cared for basketball.

I was getting handed Nuggets tickets all the time. I went to 25 games my first year there. 36 the next.

And all great seats. The company I worked for dealt with some mucky-mucks in the community.

Went to a ton of Broncos, Rockies, and Avalanche games too.

The year I moved there was the year the Nuggets drafted Carmello Anthony.

Being a big basketball fan, I knew what this meant.

Talking with a friend, he said the Nuggets suck and will never amount to anything.

I rebutted with the Nuggets just came up. They will make the playoffs this year.

Well, with a hundred dollar bet on the line, we waited.

82 games later, the Nuggets made the playoffs.

And that was the first year that the Blazers fell out of the playoff picture, after 22 straight seasons.

I felt like such a heel, I did not accept the wager.

Westminster but play and work around longmont. We had a coloratsun thing going for a while but don't know what happened to that. We really need a monthly/ weekly g2g. Miss all the colorado ratsun guys.

By the way most z gus you meet in this state are a bunch of pricks.

Westminster but play and work around longmont. We had a coloratsun thing going for a while but don't know what happened to that. We really need a monthly/ weekly g2g. Miss all the colorado ratsun guys.

By the way most z gus you meet in this state are a bunch of pricks.

But..... I'm not a prick. :(

• Like 1

Z Car Club of Colorado, lot of whine and cheese crowd, most I know joined for the track events. They have some drives and other events through out the year. Show and Shine in September at Tynan's. I would like to see more datsuns come out.

Zroad- informal google group which consists of the older z's and roadsters. www.zroad.org .

As with all clubs/gatherings, it's tough to get anything together, people move, lose interest, can't go because of this or that. The only thing you can do is keep posting events, drives, gatherings etc.

Madness, exactly how many z guys have you met to be able to group all the Colorado z guys pricks? Certainly not any of the ones I have met. Maybe you just need to get out more and come to some of the events.

• Like 1

Its more of a "Nice datsun, what do you have done?" Followed by the guy going on about how the other z guys dont do it right and how his is set up for autocross even though he's only been to one event, followed by them telling me how i should build my truck. After all that i ask them if they've ever heard of Ratsun.net..... in most cases the guy walks away. <_<

it seems like the z car guys drive a piece and dont care about it or its perfect and their shit dont stink.

Will your truck be ready for a drive to Glenwood Springs July 30th?

I am organizing the drive with the z club and zroad group.

As you can see, we will take I-70 to copper mtn to leadville. South on 24 to 82 and go over Independence pass into Aspen. We will have lunch in Glenwood Springs and break up from there.

Last year we had an Iron Butt Mtn pass challenge. 9 mtn passes while crossing the divide 6 times. It took all day and ended up in Ft Collins. We had 19 cars, 16 of them stayed until the end. It was a pretty good drive. You can read about the route we took for that in the zccc newsletter from June and July os last year. www.zccc.org

Hopefully we'll have more roadsters on this trip. We had at least 10 s30's. The rest were 350's, 370's and other makes.

My link

There are also some Datsun guys in Colorado who aren't on this forum. I'm in AZ and I know this, so it shouldn't be too hard to track them down and start something.

Try to do a post on craigslist, everyone checks there for parts/cars, regardless of whether they are on a forum. Hopefully you can get some responses before people wise up and start flagging your posts for removal. This is how I started the AZ club.

There is a goon in longmont. Never been able to track him down though.

What color is the goon?

A friend of mine has a couple along with some of his friends. He lives in Lyons and has a shop in Boulder.

There is a goon in longmont. Never been able to track him down though.

What color is the goon?

A friend of mine has a couple along with some of his friends. He lives in Lyons and has a shop in Boulder.

There are so freaking many Datsuns, in the Longmont and Loveland area.... I see old Fairlady/1600/1800 Roadsters, all over the place, on nice days. Not to mention the core Z Car group, consisting of myself, some older dude named Tim, and a young guy called Naillon.... and by "core group", I mean Longmont folks that drive their cars more than once every couple months.

• Like 1