what up

baycity720

I recently acquired an '85 pickup from my grandfather. The truck is in excellent condition other than normal wear. It has 77k original miles on it, and has never been wrecked and always under a carport, so there is 0 rust on it. I have several questions I hope to get answered on here. As I am new to vintage Nissans. I am currently building an s14 RB25DET as my street/race car, and have been building imports for 15 years. I want to get the truck up and running good first, then address the interior, and finally wheels, tires, and maybe a little more low. Here are pics of it before I touched it. I will post pics later after it's cleaned up.

What is the lug pattern, and has anyone considered converting to a 5 lug hub from a Z car? I want some ballin' old skool JDM wheels for it, but I would have to go 5 lug to get anything cool.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see no oics....

As for rims, you can get some pretty cool ones in 6lug. I cant recall what the measurements are off the top of my head but it is the same as the titans and frontier.

There is a whole thread on rims, 6 lug even if I am not mistaken. And of course we now have a wheel and tire section on ratsun... I think :blink: