My 1965 410/411

Jesse08

Hello eveyone Ive has this car for over 5yrs Now and never knew about this forum lol finally I can get a lil help on finding parts and fixing my car,

mayb someone can help me on this, some people tell me it's a 411 and others a 410??? All the parts I get r for a 410.... But anyways here are some pics of the car,

1307984858.jpg

1307984920.jpg

1307984885.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a 67 rl411 also and i will be caravaning to the swapmeet. love ur car. nver noticed the difference on the trunk, urs opens to the bottom of the body line and mine is to the top of it since the tail lights are in different locations.

i got a 67 rl411 also and i will be caravaning to the swapmeet. love ur car. nver noticed the difference on the trunk, urs opens to the bottom of the body line and mine is to the top of it since the tail lights are in different locations.

And the trunk lid profile droops down lower [looks like Doctor Dentons on a two year old] , there is also an extra crease in the lower rear quarter panel from the end of the rear bumper to the wheel opering [it aligns with where the chrome strip below the doors would be]. These fussy details eliminated in late production 410s and all 411 versions.

Yes I'm missing lots of small parts the chrome strips, window handles, gas lock, seatbelts, radio, nobs for the lights, wish there was a store close by with all datsun parts :) lol

thanks for all the nice comments will take pics of the inside and engine bay soon... I need to fix my exhaust it rattles like crazy,

Get in touch with Tana the Datsun Lady [Vindats1] on this forum. She has many of the parts you will need. Not too sure about the complete windshield wiper motor. arms and linkage but give it a try! You have an excelent base vehicle so with time and above all effort you will have a first class vehicle!

I know when I bought he car it's was crashed, right front and the previous owner had cut the radio hole bigger.... I never got around fixing it since I didn't know where to get parts from.. Some of the stuff I've obtained are from Mexico brakes, master cylinder, seatbelts.... Car still needs a lot of work I'm thinking of doing a swap bigger engine and a 5 speed tranny, don't know yet... Car runs great but sometimes my idle is wack, my fuel gauge doesn't work anymore for some reason it used to but once I started to drive her as a daily she's not so happy.......

If anyone knows where I can get new motor mounts plz lmk I think mine are done... It has a lot of play and makes the shake

From wikipedia;

http://en.wikipedia....10.2F411_series

That's a nice looking 410! biggrin.gif

the PL 411 with the J 13 engine in 1966 also had the exact same rear lens as the PL 410...I know I have owned many of these cars. The 1967 RL 411 and the RL 411 SSS had the long rectangular red/white/red combo lens.

Just look at your VIN plate....it will list either PL 410 or PL 411 and should have a year too.

The PL 410 had the positive ground E 1 (1189 cc) engine, same as the 320 truck. Different wheel cylinders too.

Get in touch with Tana the Datsun Lady [Vindats1] on this forum. She has many of the parts you will need. Not too sure about the complete windshield wiper motor. arms and linkage but give it a try! You have an excelent base vehicle so with time and above all effort you will have a first class vehicle!

hi, yes I have lots of 411 parts, been collecting them for more years than I can remember. I have a 1965 PL 410 also with a webber carb and had the 67 411 SSS front disc brakes put on to autocross race my baby. write me: vindats@yahoo.com

I want to see that car next time I go to L.A. really nice car.