Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mkay! we made it home..

well were at my house in caldwell at least..

the throttle cable on the truck gave up when we got back to baker.. also the alternator gave up.. had to swap batteries a few times with k-autic on the way back..

i had a great time meeting all of the ratsun folks! if i missed ya, apologizes on my end.

hope to go again next year if were allowed lol

Yay! Glad you made it home, I'm surprised that throttle cable lasted all the way to Baker! Make sure you start now to get the alternator and throttle cable issues fixed by next Canby! ;)

Here are a few that I took. I have some more that I will convert to jpeg later, but for now this is what I got.

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

This is my selection of my faves, they are also in the right order!

So next Canby is in a bit less than a year? Gotta start making plans, because this place is where I can have the chance to meet most of ratsuners.

Alot of my picts are strange if not completely WTF :lol: but he`s a few more for the people wanting car pictures..

522005.jpg

522006.jpg

522024.jpg

522040.jpg

522050.jpg

522014.jpg

522015.jpg

522043.jpg

522044.jpg

And as a bonus shot LittleJason in the background doing ,,,what i think is his impersonation of a kiwi bird. :D

522061.jpg

We got home,, this was as we were slowing down to get off at our exit, south of Olympia Wa ,,the others are going up north to Everette and Canada ,,eh.

Thanks Peanutbutter for the thought ,,Someday we shall all roll together

liar thats no where near olympia... cause if it was it would be a pic of you pulling up to the foot massage place

That`s because i try not to get that near Oly when ever possible....On another note im supossed to be spraying roundup on the parking lot behind my house ,, so i will probably contact you when it rains in the next few days.

I would like to include the oic of the only car in our little group that DIDN`T get oil sprayed all over it`s windshield ..... :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: .14`s in rear were so it could travel at higher speeds to the show..

522066.jpg

That is the calling card of a car striped by Dan Donika (sp?). My dad has had several vehicles striped by him. He hides those stick people all over the car.

mitch kim out of portland been doing these since '82.....he stripes so fast and with such detail... the people boning or taking loads in the face are a bonus....i learned most of my " POSTIONS" off my fathers street rods and custom trucks....

Okay, my gallery is up. So far my favorite pictures are these: :D

IMG_4315.jpg

IMG_4381.jpg

Fack! Took me forever to figure out I can't post the image source because it's in a htm file, have to go off the original source. Fixed now! Gallery can be seen off my website as usual. http://www.mattalbertson.net/gallery2012

• Like 3

Well, even though neither of our Datsuns made it, I'm glad that we went down for the brief 2 hours that we did yesterday. It was a lot of driving for a bit of respite from working on the 510 endlessly, but it was good to see many of you again and briefly catch up, and to see all of the projects. So much rad inspiration!