bonvo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah zerow has my number im in the loop lol

i found this on cardomain and saved all the pics except for a few things this the look i want to go with

610-6a.jpg

5331490006_large.jpg

5331490005_large.jpg

5331490004_large.jpg

the only things i would do differently is i would leave the bumpers chrome it would have slots instead of libres remove the rubber bumperettses frm the bumpers leave te rear emblems on it and maybe leave the j lines

and how the hell did this not catch on with the speed freaks

Edited by bonvo
Alright 610s FALL IN:

bonvo

zerow (I have 2)

nbesheer

jaimesix

sublimedatsun610

compression (shame on bonvo for missing this one)(fail...)

160jsss

GruVeeDat (He has a few...)

clarissamae

leosnake

ser240z

180bsss

datsunfreak

And theres people not (yet) on the forum. I know of another 4 in that category.

Maybe an AU count is in order...?

From AU there is:

Dave (SSS 2door)

Sesh 00 (SSS 2door)

Ausrat180b (4door sedan)

SSS610(Me) (SSS 2door)

Be alright if every 610 owner was on here:cool:

From AU there is:

Dave (SSS 2door)

Sesh 00 (SSS 2door)

Ausrat180b (4door sedan)

SSS610(Me) (SSS 2door)

Be alright if every 610 owner was on here:cool:

Thanks 610SSS. I have corresponded with one other guy, Darcy, if I remember his name correctly...

where can i get on this text spam band wagon?

I do believe you are included. we wouldn't leave you out of the loop.

the spam wagon has lots of room... sorry, clean comedy is not my best act.....:cool:

You are both on the spam wagon. or sedan. or coupe. Whatever I find at the j/y with a 10-series emblem I usually know who to call...

Ummm, the 74-75 610 comes from the factory with a 5spd. ;)

The A10 '78-'81 could have a 5spd. but only as an option.

And the new site is having me reply to a year old post. :o --- embarassed

Edited by datzenmike
You guys never seen that car before? If you google images it's the 3rd pic there, not exactly hidden lol.

Check it out, there are a load of hot 610's.

yeah ive seen it before ive seen the first pic but the others are new to me

that would be bondo magic i beleve cause i dont beleve he 610 ver came with a factory spoiler that one was probibly welded on then filled in with bondo

There was an aftermarket "whale tail" spoiler, as seen here. I have seen it personally once. And it didn't look as good on a sedan as it does on the coupe. I know, I tried it...;)

Fark yeah that l20 looks tuff!!!

Ok guys after christmas is over and my savings grow back im picking up my mates spare Fj20, Its complete with everything except airflow meter.

Its a low mile import motor so hopefully its not fucked, I was thinking about a ca18 as there around the same price but im going with the old school Fj.

Took acouple of pics of the motor while i was up there so il post em up later.

well after fighting with my mig welder, i finally got this air cleaner finished for the most part. its a L24 filter assembly that i removed 103 mm's of center section. then butted the halves back together. next i will have to get a K&N with an inside Dia. of 10 inches. the lid of the air cleaner i will have to modified once i have my filter. i will post those pics later..

aircleanercompleted2.jpg

aircleanercompleted1.jpg

when did you try it? still got the spoiler :D

I tried it while the car was in for body and paint. The spoiler was not mine, but it was for a 610 coupe - it fit perfectly on the trunk lid.

well after fighting with my mig welder, i finally got this air cleaner finished for the most part. its a L24 filter assembly that i removed 103 mm's of center section. then butted the halves back together. next i will have to get a K&N with an inside Dia. of 10 inches. the lid of the air cleaner i will have to modified once i have my filter. i will post those pics later..

aircleanercompleted1.jpg

Looks good sublimedatsun610. The pics look great up close. No clearance issues? (Didn't see pic along side near brake booster)

Looks good sublimedatsun610. The pics look great up close. No clearance issues? (Didn't see pic along side near brake booster)

well that animal has not been tamed yet. i am waiting for the filter so that i can see how hard the install will be. i am thinking just a small amount of the outer shell at the bottom will need to be removed to allow clearance to slip right in, hopefully!!! Thanks!!

Found my old Shasta 2003 pics. Here's a 610, i think it is Dimitri's:

20030712093236DSC01089.jpg

Yep, that is Demetri's 6XDAT. He brought it for JCCS 2007. Its real clean if you've seen it up close.