bonvo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Want to get this just for the tach

Yeah... I figured that the price + shipping is about what someone would try to charge for just the tach stateside. I haven't seen a 610 tach for sale for AGES. Plus you could sell the other stuff to make up some of the cost. Too bad it isn't blue. I love those weird blue gauges.

Oh wait - I just noticed that the new fellow with the white car a few posts back has two tachs... maybe he'd be interested in selling / trading after he swaps in the round SSS gauge cluster?

Yeah... I figured that the price + shipping is about what someone would try to charge for just the tach stateside. I haven't seen a 610 tach for sale for AGES. Plus you could sell the other stuff to make up some of the cost. Too bad it isn't blue. I love those weird blue gauges.

The weird blue gauges came in one year only - 1974.

The 1973 is the only year with the font that Nissan used. The '74, '75, and '76 all use the same font for their gauges.

The '75 and the '76 used the same background color as they did in 1973.

Yeah...I know my 610 instrumentation...;)

• Like 1

Nice. 

Is this rear shoulder-belt standard on 610 in Aussie or is it customized?

Thats standard down here. Non retractable seat belts for all the seats. The one in the bottom pic has a knot tied in it, needs to be replaced because the are frayed.

Oh wait - I just noticed that the new fellow with the white car a few posts back has two tachs... maybe he'd be interested in selling / trading after he swaps in the round SSS gauge cluster?

Once I put my new dash in i could possibly do that. I might be able to get a 2nd one too

It looks retarded...

I think had he left the chrome visible where the factory did it might look better. 

well, he wanted to know how the gap between the tails lights & the chrome trim would look like black.

Yeah, but I meant with the coupe lights, not the sedan lights.   ^_^

Although that 'chop does looks neat.  :thumbup:

I know in OZ they have blanking plates in that shape. Could those be them?

Correct. The blanking plates are formed in a gray colored plastic. 

On a side note, for anyone in Australia that wants to change them to real lights, see this:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk262/woerzw/100_1391.jpg

See Non-Datsun parts ad for details...

/End shameless plug/

• Like 1