610s unite!!!!!!

bonvo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally picked up my 'new' SSS, this one is looking like a parts car now i've got her home.

I'm a bit worried that there is rust in the chassis rails, I haven't had a proper look as it is at a mates house cos i have too many cars at home already.

Anyway, here is a few pictures and that is a spare bonnet inside.

th_DSC00212_2.jpg

th_DSC00211_2.jpg

th_DSC00217.jpg

th_DSC00216.jpg

th_DSC00213_2.jpg

I agree....it's like a gold mine over there in Australia, or so it seems!

We've got 210's, and 620's rusting away in barns and such, while they got 2dr 610 SSS in the backs if houses....wtf?!?!

I Almost want to move there for a year to see what kind of parts I could drum up ;) I'll bet ya I could find '73 front bumpers for everyone here on 610s unite!!!

Just a pipe dream tho.......

If that be the case, I will personally start a fundraiser to buy your plane ticket. ;)

Start it up!!!!:D

it would be pretty exciting to see what the have over there on that big dusty island as far as 610 parts!

so, are you still thinking about that sss grill?? cuz i have have been giving it serious thought.....one of us should get it!

Start it up!!!!:D

it would be pretty exciting to see what the have over there on that big dusty island as far as 610 parts!

so, are you still thinking about that sss grill?? cuz i have have been giving it serious thought.....one of us should get it!

If you have the money for it man, please get it. I have thought about it, but don't think you're stepping on my toes by grabbing it up. If you do get it, you should sell me your stock grill :)

...I'll bet ya I could find '73 front bumpers for everyone here on 610s unite!!!.......

You would need a shipping container. I tried years ago to order a bumper (one) from ebay Australia. Got the pristine bumper for $18 American. But the cost to ship slow boat out of Sydney was $450! I love my car, but a $468 bumper was too far out of my price range. So, if you are making the trip, I'll throw some coin at it. Another set of bumpers would be worth the cost. As well as some RHD SSS interior setups. I think Ol' Betsy could use something different.

Here's a RHD 610 on CL. This person has been trying to sell this car for a long time but take a look!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/1844338567.html

74' Datsun 610 Bluebird SSS RHD JDM 27,000 orig. miles - $9300 (napa county)

Date: 2010-07-15, 8:58AM PDT

Reply to: sale-rucms-1844338567@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Beautiful all original right hand drive unmodified completely stock Datsun 610 Bluebird SSS. I can't imagine there is a nicer version of this car out there in it's original condition unless Jay Leno has it. This is a very unique car. It is a 1974 with fuel injection and runs better than I have ever seen an L series 4 cylinder run. Great power and very smooth. Must see to truly appreciate. email or call if interested. Jeremy 707-738-3311

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3k83o73p65V25U55X6a7f10050fa1db251781.jpg3m63p63l15Z25Q65T0a7f5b21d7ff8cb2114f.jpg3kc3p43l05T05Q35U6a7f7ce052914ca914dd.jpg3n73o93pa5Y45Q25U0a7fb488f84942031ab2.jpg

i finally found another set of 13 inch slots. I am now sporting 8 inches in the back and 6.5 inches in the front. this really sounds awkward.... talking about wheels honestly! the pics don't lie. tomorrow will take some vanity shots in the sun light. so is anyone working on their cars? pics updated...

576e6d17.jpg

e080850f.jpg

• Like 1