bonvo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think 6 photos is enough for now. :D

What details do you want to know? Mod list is rather long at this point...

as i said in the pm i just sent what are the mods im really interested in the 5 speed mod

Elementary dear Watson... The buses are all of the Blue Bird variety! Did I get it? Do I get a prize?

EDIT- Damn I was a little late on the draw with that one eh?

thats ok I was just now looking and said that to... then I read the response, then yours... :)

Pumpkin-> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DATSUN-240Z-510-1200-CELICA-TA22-TE27-FENDER-MIRRORS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33649QQihZ004QQitemZ140211596548QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I need to get motivated on my 510.. its still tall and ugly. it needs to get low and ugly. stat.

yeah i saw thouse but i like the carbon fiber look thought i could make the fiberglass look like carbon fiber:P

thouse 180b's are sweeeeeeeeeeet i wanna find a set of rear emblems that say 180b instead of 610

Alright Bonvo. You know it was a matter of time before I jumped in. You know I've got a 610, a sedan. Check the avatar, and I'll post more recent pictures as time allows.

Did they both have FJs?

Yep, I originally bought the purple one to use the motor for a 510 shell I had, but then decided I liked the 610 coupes more.

But the motor was tired, and the purple 610 had some dodgy panel work and rust, so ended up reshelling the car and rebuilding the motor, so wrecked the purple one and built the new white one which is the one I currently own.

Alright Bonvo. You know it was a matter of time before I jumped in. You know I've got a 610, a sedan. Check the avatar, and I'll post more recent pictures as time allows.

yeah i thought i reconized the sedan lol its good to see you on here man im excited about new pics of the 610 i knew there were more 610s out there lol we shall rule the world :P