610s unite!!!!!!

bonvo

This took me longer than I expected to figure out, but here are the pictures of my 610. Now that I can upload, I will share them as I go with this car. The last picture is the day I drove it home. It has since had: New rear brakes, new tires, new bulbs all the way around, replaced both front turn signal lenses, new battery, oil change, and rear diff oil change. Has a bit of stumble at idle, but it should be a pretty easy fix.

-Austin

gzk5dgd.jpeg

uBqRUUx.jpeg

VP6cxzl.jpeg

8UyM3NL.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 years later...

Just discovered this thread and was pleasantly surprised to see so many 610 folks. If anyone is in search of turn signals or markers for the US models LMK I make em in orange, red, or clear. 

Driver side turn signal does have a little blem where the reflector was broken on the original part but its glued back together. 

carlos 610.JPG

front turn 610.JPG

610 orange driver repair.JPG

610 clear and orange on bench.JPG

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 1/7/2024 at 4:17 PM, Jakes Makes said:

Just discovered this thread and was pleasantly surprised to see so many 610 folks. If anyone is in search of turn signals or markers for the US models LMK I make em in orange, red, or clear. 

Driver side turn signal does have a little blem where the reflector was broken on the original part but its glued back together. 

Jake, ready for that Hood release handle ! I know you been busy!