It's My Style >> By Datsun 521

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am guessing since back when the 521 came out in many of the RHD market countries the roads were very uneven if they even existed higher tail lights were necessary to avoid accidents and to be more visible than the lower mounted taillights that we see over here

Datsun 521 It 's Over 25 year old for blue color Original Part and Hand made Part (Thai Country Style) Engine J13 Handle Gear .

DSC041199.jpg

SEE YOU AT RAYONG PROVINCE ASAP.

Out door.... Front view

DSC041933.jpg

back view .... Rear lamp Made in thailand Safety For acident day and night strange tail light is strange because Not Original.

DSC041936.jpg

Just change new tailgate.

Looks to me like the lower skirt of the box has been added to front and rear of the rear wheel well/tire, or they made them differant for other countrys. I think it looks better, but it would be even better if the rocker continued like the photo below this one.

DSC041936.jpg

521pictures013.jpg

I only problem I have here is I didn't lower the rear skirt when I added the rocker, but I did on the photo below, I used another guys truck photo from the trucks catogory. I also change another thing about this photo, I think it looks cool.

521pictures013-1.jpg

Looks to me like the lower skirt of the box has been added to front and rear of the rear wheel well/tire, or they made them differant for other countrys. I think it looks better, but it would be even better if the rocker continued like the photo below this one.

DSC041936.jpg

521pictures013.jpg

I only problem I have here is I didn't lower the rear skirt when I added the rocker, but I did on the photo below, I used another guys truck photo from the trucks catogory. I also change another thing about this photo, I think it looks cool.

521pictures013-1.jpg

The lower skirt in Gray 521 it so beutiful. i like first versions. but this time i modify my truck back to the standard Body . comming soon to Rat Style

• 2 weeks later...