Maui Style 720 Pickups

ggzilla

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waianae used to have quite a few nice 720's running around. Slammed. 15x8's & 10's. Don't know what happened to them. Sea air must've claimed them. RIP.

-Brian

• 3 weeks later...

ggzilla: How long were/are you in hawaii? Almost seem like you moved. Have you seen the red Bluebird Coupe thats been on and off CL for the past few years?

-B

I was on Maui for 10 days back around the first of the month. I didn't go look at the 510 that was for sale, I think it was upcountry. I walked around a lot.

How'd you like Maui? I moved from Maui to nevada myself about 7 years ago. Did you happen to see a Bright Pink Hardbody rolling around at all in the Lahaina area? Its boosted and bagged with a NapZ motor fully built from the crank up.

Maui is the best. I talked to a guy that used to live in Honolulu. I asked him where did they go for vacation? He said "Maui".

Well I didn't go to lahaina, but did see a lot of Nissan Hardbodies. In 2009 I saw a tan 720 and green 620 up by Honokawai.